Owners Meeting March 24

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by LatinMind, Mar 8, 2019.

1. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

45,596 Messages
    45,487 Likes Received
    Any big changes are unlikely.

The owners plan to use it as a negotiating chip during the next CBA.

2. CF74

CF74 Vet Min Plus

25,837 Messages
    14,276 Likes Received

Pffffttttt...

Enjoy your bubble.. People don’t need bogus laws about plants, they need real solutions...

Research Medical Marijuana on your own if it’s proof u seek..

The water is there, but I’ll be damned if I’ll ever try to make u drink it, Pilgrim...

3. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

15,525 Messages
    9,260 Likes Received
    you dont think if there wasnt something behind the scenes going on, NE wouldn't have released Gordon by now?

4. AbeBeta

AbeBeta Well-Known Member

32,686 Messages
    8,712 Likes Received
    0.5% thc is what the law allows.

You'd have to smoke a quarter ounce to get any sort of buzz.

5. xwalker

45,596 Messages
    45,487 Likes Received
    Some teams release suspended players when they are reinstated. It cost the team nothing while the player is out.

I remember AZ had that LB that was suspended for 2 2 or 3 years and they released him the day after he wss reinstated.

6. Hardline

Hardline Well-Known Member

10,930 Messages
    17,420 Likes Received
    What he said is 100% correct.
    Answer his questions.

7. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

15,525 Messages
    9,260 Likes Received
    Marcus spears was talking about it n espn. Said he was taking toradol shots to ease the pain, and its worse than marijuana. With the same ease of the pain. Says 50% of the nfl is smoking marijuana, not for the recreational use but for the pain. Physical and mental stresses of the game.

8. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

15,525 Messages
    9,260 Likes Received
    NE has already issued a statement saying they are supporting Gordon and will not be releasing him. NE is a team who doesnt beat around the bush. If theyre going to release you they just do it.

9. Szczepanik

Szczepanik Well-Known Member

1,857 Messages
    1,518 Likes Received
    CBD oil is allowed in all states. That would be the start of the bridge towards MMJ in pro athletics. I discuss and provide education into CBD for my patients to relieve pain, inflammation and promote sleep. It works.

10. xwalker

45,596 Messages
    45,487 Likes Received
    I give it to my dogs.

Szczepanik likes this.
  11. acr731

acr731 Well-Known Member

3,133 Messages
    7,261 Likes Received
    You're the one who said smoking pot 'heals'.... it doesn't, and I don't need to research it or prove it either. I already know it helps with epilepsy. Patients with this problem tend to have fewer episodes when smoking medical amounts, but it will never cure this problem. Cancer patients use it to help with nausea and vomiting, and HIV patients use it because it helps them with their appetite. You will not find it mentioned anywhere that smoking marijuana cures cancer or HIV and you never will. You're just trying to make excuses for your own usage. More power to you, man.

I gave you an example of my own personal experience. All smoking pot has done for my relative is make her fat because she eats too much as a result. Go figure....

12. acr731

acr731 Well-Known Member

3,133 Messages
    7,261 Likes Received
    CBD oil doesn't have THC. Thats why its allowed.

13. acr731

acr731 Well-Known Member

3,133 Messages
    7,261 Likes Received
    Is the marijuana really helping with the pain or are they simply getting so stoned they don't realize their knee, shoulder, etc hurts? It could be just a mental thing. A placebo affect.

14. CF74

CF74 Vet Min Plus

25,837 Messages
    14,276 Likes Received
    It’s not about the “buzz.”

It’s about the Medicinal Benefits in small doses...

15. Szczepanik

Szczepanik Well-Known Member

1,857 Messages
    1,518 Likes Received
    Depends on the oil product. Typically ranges anywhere from 0.3% to 3% THC. THC at a low enough percentage increases the strength of the CBD on the body. Low enough to not feel the THC but high enough to have a possible positive test.

16. cowboy_ron

cowboy_ron You Can't Fix Stupid

14,957 Messages
    23,694 Likes Received
    Doesn't matter......even in the states that it's legal in, it's still against FEDERAL law.......that's the V.A.'s stance is as well.

17. cern

cern Well-Known Member

10,297 Messages
    14,205 Likes Received
    I have a hard time believing the billionaire boys club has marijuana use as their number one priority. I suggest making more money off the sport would be their first concern. mma fighters are also tested for marijuana use and it's the fastest growing sport.

18. AbeBeta

32,686 Messages
    8,712 Likes Received
    Great take!

You do understand that recreational use with actually weed would produce urine levels clearly distinguishable from this weak medicinal use allowance, right? (Haha, clearly you don't)

19. AbeBeta

32,686 Messages
    8,712 Likes Received
    The law cited is 0.5% which is really low. But it is Texas and the uninformed population buys that as progress.

20. daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod ♡☆

20,489 Messages
    48,021 Likes Received
    Maybe they've finally come to their senses & fire Goodell. I know, wishful thinking. :rolleyes:

dallasdave likes this.