Pack PI

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It was not ticky tacky. The DB grabbed the shirt 2 different times. It was a legit call.
The funny thing is the play didn’t even matter they were 12 man on the field it was nullify

Vanilla2

Reaction score
The guy was pulling the jersey. The league couldn’t let that slide after the rams PI few years back

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I don’t have time to read every single post put my apologies for being wrong
You was correct about it being 12 men penalty so PI didn't matter. I was just saying I mentioned it in my first comment. Didn't mean to sound rude

HanD

Reaction score
I get confused. Are the refs in the Packers' pocket or Brady's pocket?

Seems to go back and forth depending on what was called.
Neither they're just all terrible....

Bigdog

Reaction score
That wasn’t ticky tacky at all. He was holding the guy jersey and he was 2 feet in front of him. It was blatantly obvious call.

Last edited:

GINeric

Reaction score
Pack getting hosed on a ticky tack PI inside two minutes seems like poetic justice for the Dez play...

When you pull a receiver's jersey to slow him down while the ball is in the air... the rule book says thats pass interference. Green Bay got hosed by their own defensive back for not being able to guard the receiver without grabbing his jersey.

mldardy

Reaction score
Pack getting hosed on a ticky tack PI inside two minutes seems like poetic justice for the Dez play...
They didn't get hosed. The guy grabbed a whole foot and a half of the receiver's jersey. That's PI. Stop it with this nonsense. And the Packers had plenty of chances to win the the game before that and didn't.

ReturnToGlory

Reaction score
I get confused. Are the refs in the Packers' pocket or Brady's pocket?

Seems to go back and forth depending on what was called.

100% brady. He was so excited, he tried to high five the refs during the game and not after last week.

only when the pack and steelers play brady do they not get calls. Pretty obvious.