Packer fans sign petition to ban Buck/Aikman

ineedacaddy

Reaction score
Here I thought it was only Cowboy fans in the FanZone that complained about the broadcasting duo of Buck and Aikman. Apparently, Green Bay fans think they are biased also.

http://sportsday.***BANNED-URL***/d...-troy-aikman-joe-buck-calling-green-bay-games

JBS

Reaction score
This is why it's so funny

Cowboys fans think Aikman / buck along with the refs, Goodell, and everyone else associated w the nfl hates them...oh and espn and fs1 too

Then fans from every other team thinks the exact opposite..that Dallas gets all the calls and all the love, unnecessarily

What's funny is everyone is wrong

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score

Cowboys fans think Aikman / buck along with the refs, Goodell, and everyone else associated w the nfl hates them...oh and espn and fs1 too

Then fans from every other team this the exact opposite..that Dallas gets all the calls and all the love, unnecessarily

pretty much this

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score

Then fans from every other team thinks the exact opposite..that Dallas gets all the calls and all the love, unnecessarily

You're obviously right and a smart man but the one caveat is Troy 100% has other fanbases in his head and he weirdly always acts like we're getting the benefit of the calls or a huge play should have went the other teams way. They're a great team and I can look past that but it's noticeable he does this

Proximo

Reaction score
You're obviously right and a smart man but the one caveat is Troy 100% has other fanbases in his head and he weirdly always acts like we're getting the benefit of the calls or a huge play should have went the other teams way. They're a great team and I can look past that but it's noticeable he does this

He's just very deliberate and obvious in his desire to NOT come off as a Cowboys homer....since we all know he IS rooting for them despite his duties in the broadcast booth.

MileyDancer

Reaction score
He's just very deliberate and obvious in his desire to NOT come off as a Cowboys homer....since we all know he IS rooting for them despite his duties in the broadcast booth.
Yeah, but he comes off as a total hater. I'd sign that petition just because of Joe Buck. Just looking at him makes me angry.

plymkr

Reaction score
When the hell as an online petition changed anything?
Deadpool. The movie Deadpool with Ryan Reynolds was originally a short sketch movie of a trailer that is very simillar to the movie trailer in which Deadpool is sitting on a bridge listening to Salt N Pepa "Whatta Man" (in the movie trailer it's "shoop" by SnP") and then he jumps into the limo from a bridge and kills the bad guys. With that short, unofficial trailer, an online petition was generated to make a Deadpool movie that was rated R. And then it happened the movie execs saw that the fans wanted it and wanted an R rated comic book movie and decided to go for it.

Right now there is an online petition to make a Star Wars "Old Republic" movie. I signed it and I feel good about my decision. I think the world needs more Star Wars.

I'm so lonely

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Honestly, I have no issue with Buck, it's Aikman I would toss in the ****er and due my duty. As a broadcaster anyhow. He makes Buck seem like a realest. He talks out of his *** all the time. It's as if he turned thinking off

Proximo

Reaction score
Yeah, but he comes off as a total hater. I'd sign that petition just because of Joe Buck. Just looking at him makes me angry.

Yea Buck is terrible in his own right regardless of everything else. I can't stand him and I don't think I've ever heard or seen anyone say otherwise. It's amazing he's stil in the booth. Everyone seems to hate him.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Airman and Buck slob all over Rodgers, so I don't know why they'd want them banned
Packer fans will probably say they slobber all over DAK and Zeke. Every fan base *****es and complains about commentators. Every fan base thinks everybody else hates them . Sounds like I'm one of the few, but I actually love when Aikman and Buck do our games along with Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth. My two favorite tandems.