Packers CB Randall questionable for game

newera

Reaction score
Not considering this a big deal until I see him on inactives list. Like others have said, questionable is really a vague term anymore.

Also, not sure how much it changes the game. DAL has advantage either way. Always thought we'd score. Still going to come down to if we protect the ball, limit penalties, and find ways to make a few stops on defense.

TheDoctor

Reaction score
Quinten Rollins is also questionable/out as well, right? That's a seriously depleted secondary. Hopefully they don't call up Pete Hunter from the couch and have him shut down Dez.

You're trying to guarantee a loss for our Boys now, give them Jacques Reeves' number instead.

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
Quinten Rollins is also questionable/out as well, right? That's a seriously depleted secondary. Hopefully they don't call up Pete Hunter from the couch and have him shut down Dez.
Last I recall Rollins was trying to come back from a concussion. So thats always iffy. Havent seen update on that recently though.

cds99

Reaction score
Tyron Smith is questionable to, I bet money he plays though. Take the questionables with a grain of salt. If your season is on the line, if and at all cost, they play.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
There is no reason why dallas shouldn't march down the field and into the endzone on every drive.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Who cares wish they all played for the Packers, we are so much better than them. We will win going away tomorrow.

willia451

Reaction score
Prescott 20-34 171 yards 0 TDs 2 INTs.

UmVrLAr.jpg

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wish they hadn't removed "Probable". Now everyone is always "Questionable".

Which might mean probable. Or it might really mean what it is supposed to mean.............uncertain.

When they removed "Probable" everyone said that probable would simply be moved to "Questionable".

And it looks like that is exactly what is happening.

And you hardly ever see "Doubtful" anymore. Its always either "Questionable" or "Out".

System sucks.
I agree with your conclusion. Football Outsiders looked at what the status reports mean now. In the past, "probables" played right around 90% of the time, "questionables" between 50% and 60%, and "doubtfuls" pretty much never (they used to play around 2% of the time, but by 2014, they stopped ever playing).

This year, "doubtful" still means "out", and "questionables" played around 70% of the time. So some of the probables became questionables and some didn't get listed, as expected.

Reaction score
Even if this guy plays, he likely won't be 100%.

We should put a 40 burger on these guys.

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
If we lose, it'll be because Aaron Rodgers is so great. If we win, it'll be because the Packers were so injured.
I honestly don't feel sorry for them. We lost our starting QB in training camp and now look where we are and how many players have we lost that we thought we would have for the whole season or lost for other reasons? Not to mention the ones we have on IR. We made due when we were thin.

They can suck it up like we did.

Doomsay

Reaction score
The Packers have been patching together a secondary all season, and they have another problem to deal with in advance of tomorrow’s Divisional Round game with the Cowboys.

The team announced that cornerback Damarious Randall had been added to the injury report with a foot injury, and will be listed as questionable.

Randall has struggled with injuries all season, and was questionable last week with a knee injury.

With Quentin Rollins out with a concussion, they’re again short-handed at corner........

This is the first I've heard that Rollins is definitely out. They are going to get beat up on the edges by Zeke. Hopefully, by the 3rd quarter, we can afford to run exclusively and clock kill, their 2ndary will have diminishing enthusiasm to take on 21 after being hammered earlier.

Full Packer injury report below:
http://www.packers.com/team/injury-report.html

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
I wish I was as confident as everyone else that we are going to win tomorrow.