Packers CB Randall questionable for game

lukin2006

Reaction score
If he does play, a foot injury could pose to be problematic for a corner.

revospeed

Reaction score
You're trying to guarantee a loss for our Boys now, give them Jacques Reeves' number instead.

Haha only Nate Jones and Derek Ross are available.

Side note: Remember on the NBC starting lineup intros where Reeves would say, "Jacques Reeves.... BOILERMAKER!"? If Anthony Brown ever does the same thing, should we cut him immediately?

zeroburrito

Reaction score
If Randall misses the game they'll be missing their CB1, CB2, CB3, CB5, and CB6 from the beginning of the season

Only CB4, the undrafted free-agent Gunter, would be playing.

Glorious!

dunno..the giants couldn't do anything against that defense.

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
I would beware of this injury report. Wouldn't put it past them to add fake injuries to the secondary in an attempt to bait Dallas into working more passing into our game plan (and thus less zeke).

#fakenews

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
I don't recall anyone in Green Bay crying for us in 2014 when we were without #50 (and others).

What goes around comes around.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I honestly don't feel sorry for them. We lost our starting QB in training camp and now look where we are and how many players have we lost that we thought we would have for the whole season or lost for other reasons? Not to mention the ones we have on IR. We made due when we were thin.

They can suck it up like we did.

Yep. Kinda why I can't feel sorry for a team whose season gets derailed by injuries. Building a good NFL team isn't easy. You can put all your eggs in a few baskets (see Oakland) and then get destroyed by a bad team when one of those eggs breaks. Look where we were last season without Romo. Now look where we're at. We have a better and deeper team this year than we did last. We could lose two All Pro starts on the O-line and still have a solid O-line. We could lose our Pro Bowl QB and still have a good QB. We lose our starting CBs and still have solid CBs. Not a lot of teams can say that.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Yep. Kinda why I can't feel sorry for a team whose season gets derailed by injuries. Building a good NFL team isn't easy. You can put all your eggs in a few baskets (see Oakland) and then get destroyed by a bad team when one of those eggs breaks. Look where we were last season without Romo. Now look where we're at. We have a better and deeper team this year than we did last. We could lose two All Pro starts on the O-line and still have a solid O-line. We could lose our Pro Bowl QB and still have a good QB. We lose our starting CBs and still have solid CBs. Not a lot of teams can say that.
Dallas Rules

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
Yep, nobody ever feels sorry for us so why should we feel sorry for our opponents lol I do love the depth we are going into the playoffs with. It feels good to have a relatively healthy team for a change!

reddyuta

Reaction score
I believe our 8 man DLINE rotation will win us the game against GB and the Falcons.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I believe our 8 man DLINE rotation will win us the game against GB and the Falcons.

We don't have any stars but we also don't have any liabilities. Even Jack Crawford is a decent player. I like the depth we have on the D-line. We just need to add some top-end talent in the offseason. Hopefully Mayowa and Irving can continue to play well.

lukin2006

Reaction score
If GB is as beat up as it appears, I'm thinking it could be embarrassing to lose to these guys...

waving monkey

Reaction score
I'm thrilled when we win. Don't care about the injuries. Look what we suffered through

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Pound the rock....make the gimpy secondary come up and tackle, expose the backups.