Packers keep losing, can we beat them?

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Rogers has killed us many times and has burnt a memory into most fans minds but we don't play them very often and this time we are bringing a Defense.

The hobbled and immobile QB defeats the Cowboys in the playoffs. Well, this memory gets exorcised next weekend, at least somewhat..

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Are the Packers much better than Chicago or Detroit at this point?

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Not my way. Players tend to get up to play the Boys. Have you been watching the last 40 years? We gonna win, but we always get their best
The Cowboys get everybody's best . Even if that team sucks they can have a Superbowl if they beat Americas team. Green Bay has been a thorn in our most recent past history so someone in the building will remind them if not the former Green Bay Coach.

It won't mean much in the long haul but this won't be a game the Cowboys don't show up.

TheHerd

Reaction score
The Cowboys get everybody's best . Even if that team sucks they can have a Superbowl if they beat Americas team. Green Bay has been a thorn in our most recent past history so someone in the building will remind them if not the former Green Bay Coach.

It won't mean much in the long haul but this won't be a game the Cowboys don't show up.
Agree

Strykerscm

Reaction score
If dak wasn’t our qb, all signs point toward a win.

He’s a mental midget and will likely have mental breakdowns in the first half only hoping to settle down in the second half.

final score 27-24

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
It's always hard playing in their turf, IDK why but every team they face in Lambeau seems to be playing in slow motion while they look at full speed Also is Big Mike return and they will be playing for their season, so I expect a hard fought game.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Rodgers will have a great game. I think we still win, but he’s going to be throwing darts and making great decisions all game. Of course, we have to stop their running game first. This one will be a dog fight.

To who though? He doesn't have a target to throw to.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys win with a min diff of 10 points easily.
This Packer team is R.I.P.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Funny you mention the “ losing “ Packers and yes if this team is any kind of playoff Cowboys edition this is the year to beat Dracula and the Pack . Of course this was the year to beat the 4-5 Brady squad with the inept play they’ve displayed that didn’t happen .

It’s the following week that’s the NFC North Challenge , 7-1 Minnesota with a formidable defensive front to challenge the Cowboy offense plus great WR’s and Dalvin Cook at RB and the Lions gifting the Vikings a TE in the upper echelon thank you constantly rebuilding Detroit . Have to Win both of these road games to have any thought of catching Philly .

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I predict Roger's will be pulled or pull himself next week.
It will be that bad.

plymkr

Reaction score
Agree, it would be a major blow to lose to them this year- they are a mess. They can't run the ball and now Jones is banged up. Rodgers threw 3 INTs today, two in the end zone. It was the worst game I ever saw him play. His body language has been terrible all year. The Jaire Alexander-Lamb matches will be a lot of fun to watch, wouldn't be surprised to see them end in a fist fight.
I agree with you about the body language thing. He looks like he's working a job as opposed to playing a game and competing. Something is off with him, either he's sick of Green Bay, sick of playing or is another toxic relationship in his personal life. He just seems off. I hope he stays off for next week and doesn't come alive against us. But even of Rodgers plays great we will win if we play good because our team is better than theirs right now.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
The Bucs have lost to quite a few teams also when we couldn't even hit them with a two digit score. Just saying. But of course we have improved alot since game 1, so why not? Beat the Bengals, Rams and a red hot Giants with our backup QB.

Carson

Reaction score
The Bucs have lost to quite a few teams also when we couldn't even hit them with a two digit score. Just saying. But of course we have improved alot since game 1, so why not? Beat the Bengals, Rams and a red hot Giants with our backup QB.
Bucs are a much different team … just like a lot of different teams are. They have lost a of players and ours guys not play in preseason. It was a disaster waiting to happen. We would smoke them by 2TDs right now.

Are the Packers much better than Chicago or Detroit at this point?
No.

Chicagos run game is elite. They just ran for another 200+ against a top 10 defense.

Lions have more explosive game changers on offense.

Packers have basically Aaron Jones and Allen Lazard. They are really banged up at the moment and just lost their best pass rusher.