Packers keep losing, can we beat them?

Hadenough

Reaction score
Rodgers has owned the cowboys for years now, can we finally get revenge?? If all these teams are beating them, and we can't, something is terribly wrong with us!!!! Please give your thoughts.....
Well Aaron Jones just got hurt so it should make it even easier. Dallas needs to just play a solid complete game and they will get the W.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Bucs are a much different team … just like a lot of different teams are. They have lost a of players and ours guys not play in preseason. It was a disaster waiting to happen. We would smoke them by 2TDs right now.
I wouldn't bet my house on that. I know Dak didn't play in preseason but all summer to look at film and only able to manage 3 points is pretty bad. It was that typical performance he usually has against a Tampa 2 defense.

Carson

Reaction score
I wouldn't bet my house on that. I know Dak didn't play in preseason but all summer to look at film and only able to manage 3 points is pretty bad.
They aren’t a good team. They are some gimme plays away from being 3-6.

They have multiple starters on the defense out not that we’re there week 1

lukin2006

Reaction score
Yes. We are the better team. We are better rested, healed up a bit. The packers have some injuries. I say play solid D. Run the ball. Smart passes. It might be ugly. But it’s a road game in the cold. And maybe packer fans are selling their tickets after Detroit beat them? So maybe we’ll have a healthy Cowboy fan base there?

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Bucs are a much different team … just like a lot of different teams are. They have lost a of players and ours guys not play in preseason. It was a disaster waiting to happen. We would smoke them by 2TDs right now.

No.

Chicagos run game is elite. They just ran for another 200+ against a top 10 defense.

Lions have more explosive game changers on offense.

Packers have basically Aaron Jones and Allen Lazard. They are really banged up at the moment and just lost their best pass rusher.
With Rogers I take nothing for granted. He's just that guy.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If we can't beat the Packers, these days, I'd be sorely disappointed. They've fallen to teams that are much less likely than we are to overcome their current state of disarray. I'm quite sure Aaron Rogers is still a capable QB, although their o-line has been decimated to some extent and their defense is more vulnerable, as well.

Last edited:

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’ll be tough for sure.

Cobb is on IR, Doubs is in a walking boot, Watson is in concussion protocol.

Its a mash unit for sure, but lacked quality even before all that. Rodgers is pissed and he's playing like he doesn't care about this season.

TheHerd

Reaction score
To who though? He doesn't have a target to throw to.
Jones and Dillon, running backs. Quick passes to Lazard. He'll find the open WR or TE. We just can't expect he'll have another crap game. Every team puts their Super Bowl effort against us.

TheHerd

Reaction score
First cold weather game. GB is in the 60s this week, but snow is forecast for Saturday and Sunday's high is 34.

cowboyec

Reaction score
we've not played them with a defense this good.
we play our game and protect the ball we'll win.
we start jumpin' off sides and fumblin' all over the field,we'll win by a fg.
we're the better team.
it'll always be a tough game up there regardless.
our defense is the difference.
21-17 good guys.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
My sister is a little person I can assure you the mental midget is you.

These forums always help reset people’s expectations on humanity. Take you for example. I don’t always appreciate ditch diggers, but without you, where would our excess water go.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I wouldn't bet my house on that. I know Dak didn't play in preseason but all summer to look at film and only able to manage 3 points is pretty bad. It was that typical performance he usually has against a Tampa 2 defense.

lol yeah okay. Week 1 weirdness is a real thing. Dak and the cowboys would beat the brakes off Tampa if they played next week.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course we can beat them, but Rodgers has a special loathing for Dallas and he's gonna bring his A game. GB still has a good defense. Its not going to be an easy game. Never is.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the Cowboys cannot beat GB, you can forget playoff talk. They’re going nowhere.

Praxit

Reaction score
..this team is hungry and will pound the rock. Record shows who you are.

I will say this, GB is at home so thats some motivation.

Only way Dallas loses this game. Is self infliction.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Nothing funny about pointing out the rankings.. the lions were ranked dead last at #32 and the bears were ranked 20th. Facts are facts….if you don’t like their defensive rankings take it up with their defensive coordinators.:rolleyes:

didn’t mean to trigger you.

The Bears were ranked low because of their putrid 31st ranked run defense. They were #2 or #3 against the pass until Dak pantsed them..

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This team can not afford to take the cheese vs any team. Need to play sound football and hit rodgers as often as possible but within the rules, don't give him an inch. He thinks life has sucked wait till he see's this defense get after him. he will be crying by half time and i hope he plays so bad they decide to pull him.