Packers out, NY Giants may be in Arrington chase

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDFan5
See its these comments that make you appear to be a Skins fan, this is a typical Lavar comment from alot of them. Totally forgetting that Arrington had nothing to do with Aikmans back injury or first 7 concussions. Its always "arrington retired Troy" When the reality is that Troys long and prosperous career retired Troy
Vintage said:
Its more to do with the continual concussions that ended Troy's career.

Lavar's hit was the final straw; not the straw that broke the camel's back.

I agree with that.

He's not gonna argue with the Skins fan comment though.:laugh2:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Vintage said:
Its more to do with the continual concussions that ended Troy's career.

Lavar's hit was the final straw; not the straw that broke the camel's back.

I agree with that.

See from seeing your responce about what troy Aikman thinks or whatever it was (to tired to look) makes it seem as if you were implying that hit was the reason.

BTW I noticed you been here all day long, maybe a change of mind about the forum and where you can get football talk?

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
See from seeing your responce about what troy Aikman thinks or whatever it was (to tired to look) makes it seem as if you were implying that hit was the reason.

BTW I noticed you been here all day long, maybe a change of mind about the forum and where you can get football talk?

More like my friends went bowling and didn't get back until now, and I lost my desire to go out tonite.

I went bowling twice this week. In the span of three days. Wasn't in the mood for 3/4, so I was on my computer instead.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:

Well he did learn the difference between a 3-4 and a 4-3 today. Guess Roy can't offer you that info for the measley $100.:laugh2:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Vintage said:
More like my friends went bowling and didn't get back until now, and I lost my desire to go out tonite.

I went bowling twice this week. In the span of three days. Wasn't in the mood for 3/4, so I was on my computer instead.

But notice which site you are on all day

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
peplaw06 said:
Well he did learn the difference between a 3-4 and a 4-3 today. Guess Roy can't offer you that info for the measley $100.:laugh2:
No, I made an error. I forgot Washington switched over to the 4-3, despite me commenting on Burgess and his 16 sacks.

Edit: I guess I forgot to mention the part about his sacks in that thread too. I was thinking about it...I just forgot to include it.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Vintage said:
No, I made an error. I forgot Washington switched over to the 4-3, despite me commenting on Burgess and his 16 sacks.

I know, I'm ribbin on ya buddy. I'll be keeping my eye on you though;)

scottsp

Reaction score
Dunno if I'd call this thing a "chase," but ok. The action hasn't exactly been hot and heavy over Arrington. And I'm not so sure if this is something I will be overly concerned with. Next.