Packers re-sign RB AJ Dillon

Jayinem

Reaction score
Noooooooooooooooooo

psych he's not that good anyway. One of the few that I'd rather draft a rb.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It’s going to come down to what I’m hearing is a weak RB draft to try and improve at RB. :confused:

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
If we don't draft a running back just use a mid-to-late round pick and trade for one. It's no big deal. These guys aren't very good. Unless there's a truly elite running back out there I wouldn't give them good money. Last year Philly picked up Swift for what a 4? I'm guessing. They just aren't worth that much.

MikeT22

Reaction score
If we don't draft a running back just use a mid-to-late round pick and trade for one. It's no big deal. These guys aren't very good. Unless there's a truly elite running back out there I wouldn't give them good money. Last year Philly picked up Swift for what a 4? I'm guessing. They just aren't worth that much.
I guess our defense is just that bad that we are getting trucked by weak RB's in a league where they aren't even valued.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
If we get down to him we’re in real trouble. We better hope we hit on a back in the draft. Our current RB situation looks bleak.
No we will just bring back Rico watch lol

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
One dimensional power back that gives you next to nothing in the passing game.

Even if Dallas signed him he wouldn't have been the answer. Zeke had a better season last year.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No we will just bring back Rico watch lol
We may have no choice. Even Zeke may be an option. The Cowboys haven’t ruled it out. You can see a disaster coming at RB unless we get lucky in the draft. All we have currently at RB is Deuce Vaughn and he won’t make the 53 next season.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
We may have no choice. Even Zeke may be an option. The Cowboys haven’t ruled it out. You can see a disaster coming at RB unless we get lucky in the draft. All we have currently at RB is Deuce Vaughn and he won’t make the 53 next season.
Lord knows he won't!!!! Great story last year time to move on