Packers re-sign RB AJ Dillon

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Don’t worry, we still have…..

giphy.gif

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
It’s going to come down to what I’m hearing is a weak RB draft to try and improve at RB. :confused:
We'll get a cheap vet, just like we did last year. But yeah, improving will depend on who we draft.

XXLMike

Reaction score
Ronald Jones taking a physical at the metroplex sometime tomorrow.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Ronald Jones taking a physical at the metroplex sometime tomorrow.
Still have Dobbins, Elliott, Foreman and Edwards-Helaire that we could end up with. Either players who underachieved last year or who were hurt.

Brooksey

Reaction score
It’s going to come down to what I’m hearing is a weak RB draft to try and improve at RB. :confused:
I heard that too but I think they're talking first round talent.

There's no Bijan, Zeke, Barkley etc, no 1st round talent, but there's a ton of backs in the 3rd- 4th round that can play, more that I ever remember.

soswiftwitit

Reaction score
Yall really wanted our starting RB to be a backup RB reject from the team who bounced ous from the playoffs only to resign as a back up lol GB have 2 RBs and we don't even have 1 smh

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Cowboys will resign Dowdle and draft another rb.

Quite obvious they had no intention of siging a good free agent back, such as Henry, per this:

"CBS Sports’s Adam Schein that he was never even contacted by Dallas.

“Dallas didn’t even—nah, not at all. I don’t really know what’s going on over there...” said Henry during an appearance on the Schein on Sports podcast. “Baltimore was showing the most interest and was somewhere that I wanted to be. I’m glad that we got it done, but the Cowboys never called at all.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Far too soon for that.
I said our “current” RB situation looks bleak. All we have is Vaughn and he’s certainly not the answer. We’ll see if we add anyone in free agency or the draft that improves the situation but we won’t find that out until the season starts.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don't think the running back class is that weak
Are you an NFL scout? According to someone who grades players/positions on NFL Network they said it’s a weak RB class. It’s one opinion. Either Bryan Broaddus or Patrik Walker also said it’s a weak RB class. From what I’ve seen online the consensus is the RB group isn’t real strong but deep.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I heard that too but I think they're talking first round talent.

There's no Bijan, Zeke, Barkley etc, no 1st round talent, but there's a ton of backs in the 3rd- 4th round that can play, more that I ever remember.
It’s supposedly not real strong at the top but it’s deep which is encouraging.