Pacman...4 Year Deal

Parche

Reaction score
No no, I am not saying that they are here and we have problem after problem, and We all know how "active" was TO´s first year here, but hey, I was a "dont bring TO here" fan before he was here, and right know I would take TO before almost any of our players...

I am saying that we like to take players with problems and off the field issues more and more often, but its also true that beeing here makes those people to change and perform very well... Lets hope that works with pac man too...

40Bates40

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2052485 said:
I have been up forever. Can't sleep. Can't eat. Wife's still sound asleep so no sex yet.

But damn am I happy. Merry Christmas.
yeah dude - you're a loser - Jerry Jones isn't up yet...

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;2052485 said:
I have been up forever. Can't sleep. Can't eat.
But damn am I happy. Merry Christmas.
Been up since 3:15 after a little over 4 hours.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;2052526 said:
If Pacman screws up, Jerry had the language in the trade to cover up for it. Just my opinion but it is low risk, high reward. Not a fan of the kid, but won't deny his talent.
:fact:

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Personally, I think we have more choir boy types and less problem guys than most teams in the league.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Hostile;2052526 said:
Some questions.

Since the promotion of Calvin Hill, what Cowboys players have been problems and black eyes?

Spellman? He had issues before and after he left here.

Underwood? Same as Spellman.

TO? Some minor drama year one. Zero drama year two. 49ers and Eagles fans scratching their heads. Commanders fans cussing.

Tank? I haven't heard a peep. Have you?

Call me a friggin' homer, but being here changes these men. There's something about being a Dallas Cowboy that matters.

We haven't had police blotter issues in a very long time. Maybe, just maybe, it's time to recognize that and give the hand wringing a rest. Up to you.

If Pacman screws up, Jerry had the language in the trade to cover up for it. Just my opinion but it is low risk, high reward. Not a fan of the kid, but won't deny his talent.

I've been in favor of getting all these guys, but I can't deny the risk to the overall team "character". By the term "character" I mean more than did they get arrested or cause a public disturbance? It has to do with being good, quality people who will sacrifice for the team to win at any cost.

The fact is our team is very talented, but also immature. I love him, but I count our QB in that group. Until this team matures we will be a talented bunch who don't really understand what it takes to be a champion.