Pacman Jones - REINSTATED!

Gryphon

Merge Ahead
Reaction score
Owner: Pacman Expected Back After Thanksgiving
Posted by nickeatman at 11/19/2008 5:04 PM CST on truebluefanclub.com

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said Thursday afternoon that he is hopeful that cornerback Adam “Pacman” Jones will return to the team as early as this week, but probably won’t be in uniform until after Thanksgiving. Jerry Jones said “if all goes well,” and with Pacman, sometimes that’s easier said than done, that his Adam Jones could be available to play for the Dec. 7 game in Pittsburgh. Jerry Jones made the announcement Wednesday in Arlington, Texas at the site of the new Cowboys’ stadium, during a press conference to announce the stadium as the host site of the NCAA Men’s Basketball Final Four in 2014. But like always, those press conferences turn back to football. After continuous conversations with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, who suspended Pacman Jones for four games following the Oct. 8 incident in which the cornerback got into a public fight with his former bodyguard, Jerry Jones said he is still unsure whether or not Pacman will be available to return to the team and the Valley Ranch facility this week. Even if he returns this week, Pacman probably wouldn’t be on the field for the Thanksgiving Day game against Seattle.
Obviously, there will be more news to come on this situation.

- Nick Eatman

jchap

Reaction score
I bet this time he can stay out of trouble for 88 days!

FCBarca

Reaction score
Apparently Jerry says that first game Pac would possibly plays is Dec 7 against Pittsburgh

StylisticS

Reaction score
Yeah, they just announced it on ESPN. Jerry Jones told them the NFL reinstated him but he won't play the next two weeks.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
I guess the fact the experts said he has no problem with booze the commish had to let him back or face more criticism.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
SWEEET!!!

Now for round 2 in Big D He should be ok. No more chances for Pac, This is it for mistakes.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Gossamer;2430379 said:
Per Galloway.....

Yeah baby!!! He's a talent and we can use him. He plays hard and will help this defense. Our young guys have gained valuable experience to this point and our CBs should turn into a strength. Now Adam, PLEASE behave like and adult for once in your life! Please...

bigE79

Reaction score
:starspin As long as he can get thru this year w/o anymore BS,im all for it...i could care less if he is here next year or not,but for here and now...WELCOME BACK PAC:starspin

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Oh goody. My life has meaning again.

http://img141.*************/img141/5503/vlcsnap433154ra9.jpg

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
bbgun;2430416 said:
Oh goody. My life has meaning again.

http://img141.*************/img141/5503/vlcsnap433154ra9.jpg

:laugh2:

Gossamer

Reaction score
He will not be permitted to play until Dec. 7th.

How fitting.....'a date which will live in infamy'.....

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
So....

PacMan has become a REAL RECLAMATION project for Jerry. They were talking about what happens when/if he gets suspended again and how he can get back.

Jerry may have a personal interest in this one......