Pacman Jones - REINSTATED!

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
burmafrd;2430765 said:
No one is to blame but Pacman. He already has gotten more second chances then probably 90% of the screwups around.
And anyone thinking he has not deserved all the suspensions and criticisms and JUDGEMENTS are idiots.
So many stupid people keep finding EXCUSES for him. And that is all they are.
Cannot believe someone was stupid enough to post how you should not judge him- that takes the cake. When someone has done what he has done so many times with so many witnesses and evidence- that is just plain stupid.

none of them runs a 4.3 40.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2430751 said:
I heard we just reinstated Pacman.

And just in case you think my latest quote was just to bash Jones heres some proof.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/dallascowboys/statistics?team=DAL

Adam Jones PR for the year

16 returns 5.0 average long of 18

Patrick Crayton PR for the year

7 returns 11.1 average long of 33

Thus far Jones has hardly been what I'd call a good punt returner or an upgrade from what we've got.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
jimmy40;2430771 said:
So how many babysitters does he get this time?

According to Jerry he gets zero. He's on his own this time so if he can't fly right he's also out on his butt all on his own.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2430781 said:
And just in case you think my latest quote was just to bash Jones heres some proof.

Thus far Jones has hardly been what I'd call a good punt returner or an upgrade from what we've got.
he can do better he was just trying to hard to make a play. plus our special teams as a whole sucks. he will be better this next time around.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Rampage;2430784 said:
he can do better he was just trying to hard to make a play. plus our special teams as a whole sucks. he will be better this next time around.

I hope so. I really do. Maybe he'll get his life in order as well, we'll see. Like I said when he was signed even though I dont like it, and I don't think he'll change, I'll root for him when he's here and pull for him to do so.

Texan_Eph89

Reaction score
newlander;2430531 said:
MUCH ADO HERE ABOUT NOTHING. He'll be a nickel back, return some punts, then be gone after the season. Good lord this guy is overrated and more trouble than he's worth. Makes T.O. seem like he's low maintenance in comparison................
He's not going anywhere unless he gets banned. Even if he makes the pro-bowl other teams wouldn't touch him.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score

I'd rather see Pacman back there than Crayton....I've seen those stats posted in another thread they mean nothing to me.

kristie

Reaction score
ninja;2430744 said:
No reason he shouldn't be on the field this Sunday vs. SF. We need him.

i agree even though i don't like the idea of pacman being back with the team at all.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2430826 said:
I'd rather see Pacman back there than Crayton....I've seen those stats posted in another thread they mean nothing to me.

yeah, facts dont matter much do they?

:rolleyes:

khiladi

Reaction score

1. We added Polk to our special teams.2. Bruce Read is still the special teams coach.3. At least we have a chance with Pac-man returning one to the house, as opposed to Mr. Fair Catch Patrick Crayton, who has never done it once in his career while having one year to do it.4. At least Pac-man never faiot catches, unlike Patrick Crayton who doesn't even try and return a punt. 5. Pac-man hasn't played for as year so to expect him to bust it out with only five games is foolishness.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
kristie;2430912 said:
i agree even though i don't like the idea of pacman being back with the team at all.
im wit ya. Id take crayton on punts & jenkins in the CB backfield all day.
Let em rot.

Sonny#9

Reaction score
StylisticS;2430394 said:
Yeah, they just announced it on ESPN. Jerry Jones told them the NFL reinstated him but he won't play the next two weeks.

Well this is definitley his LAST chance. You know what they say: 14 strikes and your out!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2430826 said:

Of course they don't. They don't back up your claim that he was doing much with his return oppurtunities this year.

khiladi;2431166 said:
1. We added Polk to our special teams.2. Bruce Read is still the special teams coach.3. At least we have a chance with Pac-man returning one to the house, as opposed to Mr. Fair Catch Patrick Crayton, who has never done it once in his career while having one year to do it.4. At least Pac-man never faiot catches, unlike Patrick Crayton who doesn't even try and return a punt. 5. Pac-man hasn't played for as year so to expect him to bust it out with only five games is foolishness.

That's a whole lot of excuses for why he's averaging less than half what Crayton is.

Look I know the guy CAN do something with them and he MIGHT do something with them and there is a CHANCE he could take it to the house. The thing is that so far when he's had the chance this year he's shown no such ability and Patrick Crayton has actually gotten closer to returning one to the house than Jones has.

Maybe the guy will turn it around, maybe he won't, but thus far, to this date, in his Dallas career he's been less of a punt returner than Crayton has.

Hopefully he's able to change that this time around, assuming he makes it more than 6 weeks before he gets himself suspended again.