Pacman Jones - REINSTATED!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chris in SoCal;2430588 said:
Either way that's a very cool pic. I'm working on one with Cory Proctor and Bobby Carpenter with the Wonder Twins. :blind::thumbdo:

:laugh2: You can make rowdy their monkey sidekick.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
bbgun;2430584 said:
You and Bob are using the same sig? Get a room!

Apparently Bob has a thing for dudes with long hair. He was trying to get in my pants for weeks, but I shaved my head....and the phone calls stopped. Think about it BP, I hear he's tainted.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Well I am glad he Pacman is reinstated, I sure hated to waste the jersey I bought.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;2430588 said:
Either way that's a very cool pic. I'm working on one with Cory Proctor and Bobby Carpenter with the Wonder Twins. :blind::thumbdo:

Oh.. oh... oh...... which one gets to be a "bucket of water" ???

:muttley:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;2430591 said:
Apparently Bob has a thing for dudes with long hair. He was trying to get in my pants for weeks, but I shaved my head....and the phone calls stopped. Think about it BP, I hear he's tainted.

lies

and besides, I don't go for dudes who look like Carol Burnett you

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2430587 said:
I am getting ready to make another...besides, leave us alone, just cause you can't join in does not mean you gotta be a hater. :laugh2:

Talk about the threesome from hell.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Cant say I am overly thrilled to hear this. He isnt the Jones I wanted to see back on the field. I much prefer Jones the RB to Jones the CB.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;2430616 said:
Cant say I am overly thrilled to hear this. He isnt the Jones I wanted to see back on the field. I much prefer Jones the RB to Jones the CB.

True, but I think I'd prefer a rusty Pacman over Henry at this point. Pac is at least in the vicinity of receivers.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
WOW!!!

How many freaking chances is this guy going to get???

Do we still get a pick back from Tenn with him reinstated or did we lose that since he wasnt gone for the season???

Mr.davon24

PGH Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
IMO I think this would be the last time we hear anything negative about Adam. The Commish bka as the sheriff is putting his rep on the line again. He is going to let him know that there will be no more chances. Adam is still young you guys. For him it's like walking on egg shells from here on out. He has to learn to leave those certain people alone in the past. Maybe he needs to have a kid or something.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Freebie for whoever wants it...

http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/wolverine.jpg

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
you should do a DragonBallZ one too BP

make it look like he's shooting through the air while he's "powering up"

jimmy40

Reaction score
SpursFanFoLife;2430434 said:
Just imagine what the media circus would be like if the Cowboys and Titans met in this years Superbowl? I know its to early to talk about that stuff but what if...
Like Pacman could make it through Super Bowl week.

Reaction score
jimmy40;2430636 said:
Like Pacman could make it through Super Bowl week.

What if he returns an INT and punt return for a TD in the SB against his old team and is named SB MVP? Wouldn't that be something?