Twitter: Panthers practicing silent count for their home game vs Cowboys

CWR

Reaction score
That's what happens when you're terrible. Fans pay an over inflated ticket price to begin with. You can't expect them to show up and spend even more to watch the filth you're putting on the field. Good for them recouping some of that money.

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score

It should be another big day for the team’s best

Do you remember when we were keen on Henderson and he came off the board early and we settled for CD.....and for that matter got Diggs in the 2nd.

And if that's not enough, one year later we here high on Horn and as he came off the board, we settled for Micah.

We all (me included) go on about Taco and TJ Watt but it works both ways!

Motorola

Reaction score
That's just sad. LOL
That's what happens when you're terrible. Fans pay an over inflated ticket price to begin with. You can't expect them to show up and spend even more to watch the filth you're putting on the field. Good for them recouping some of that money.
It's not just happening when the home team is terrible.
NFL season ticket holders are aware of the rabid fanbases a number of teams have.
They forego watching a game in person to recoup $1K to $3K in their pockets - then watch at home.

Last edited:

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Was going to be passing through the area so I looked at ticket prices and the cheapest ones were in three digits LOL ya if I was a Panthers fan I wouldn’t pay for their sorry team either

Reactions: CWR

LonnieElam

Reaction score
NFL season ticket holders are aware of the rabid fanbases a number of teams have.
They forego watching a game in person to recoup $1K to $3K in their pockets - then watch at home.
I do it. Last season I got HALF of my invoice back selling 3 games - all before June 1st. I used to hate it when season tickets holders sold their tickets, until I became one.

CWR

Reaction score

Yeah especially when season ticket costs come with preseason, who no one care about. I don't blame fans for hedging the cost. Personally I aim for a game a year, but after the first niners playoff loss I haven't made it back. I was too angry to give Jerry my money, and am still working through it.

offlimits

Reaction score

Much like MLB... the days of "home field advantage" are mostly over except for a few exceptions. Last Sunday, we saw very few Vagiants fans. AT&T Stadium was so damn loud when the Giants were on offense, my ears were ringing after the game. Dallas, SF away games travel well.