Twitter: Panthers practicing silent count for their home game vs Cowboys

Motorola

Reaction score
Yeah especially when season ticket costs come with preseason, who no one care about. I don't blame fans for hedging the cost. Personally I aim for a game a year, but after the first niners playoff loss I haven't made it back. I was too angry to give Jerry my money, and am still working through it.
I feel you.
Was gung-ho on making the Sunday's game last spring when the schedule came out..but circumstances arose that scuttled my plans. And it was only a 4-1/2 hour drive from the ATL to CLT.
Ah well...will enthusiastically root for the 7th win regardless.

Reactions: CWR

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I'm going to be there with my wife, my son and a few of his friends... all Cowboys fans! Tickets for this game were very pricey for quite a while and then started coming down a bit a couple weeks ago. Should be a ton of Cowboys fans there!

Jipper

Reaction score
I'm going to be there with my wife, my son and a few of his friends... all Cowboys fans! Tickets for this game were very pricey for quite a while and then started coming down a bit a couple weeks ago. Should be a ton of Cowboys fans there!
I live in the Charlotte metroplex and this was literally the only weekend I couldn't make the game...driving to Florida for Disney and then beach and then Disney cruise....dang

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I live in the Charlotte metroplex and this was literally the only weekend I couldn't make the game...driving to Florida for Disney and then beach and then Disney cruise....dang
My son just graduated and moved to Charlotte (South End) and is walking distance from the stadium. Really looking forward to it! My wife and I are making the 6 hour drive from Northern Virginia but well worth it to catch another Cowboys game and spend time with my boy!

Jipper

Reaction score
My son just graduated and moved to Charlotte (South End) and is walking distance from the stadium. Really looking forward to it! My wife and I are making the 6 hour drive from Northern Virginia but well worth it to catch another Cowboys game and spend time with my boy!
Have fun, it's a cool city and actually some decent food

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
It's not just happening when the home team is terrible.
NFL season ticket holders are aware of the rabid fanbases a number of teams have.
They forego watching a game in person to recoup $1K to $3K in their pockets - then watch at home.
Cowboys
Steelers
Eagles
Chiefs
Raider fans

always travel well and seem to pay to do so. Nfl and these teams making money hand over fist

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
The stadium was a legit 80/20 in the Cowboys favor, although it wasn't a loud crowd. Cowboys fans made themselves heard when we had a good play, but never really got loud when the Panthers were on offense.

Funniest thing was when the Panthers announcer would try to get the crowd riled up on Cowboys third downs and there would be NO noise in response.

But all in all the vibe in the city and stadium was great with all the Cowboys fans in town!