Parcells a great talent evaluator?? Hutchinson

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Bababooey said:
Chads tearing up the Vikings.

Looks pretty damn good.

Nice job Bill.

So your going to tell me that you wanted to keep Hutchinson when he was here? There were maybe 5 guys on this whole board who wanted to keep Hutchinson and I can probably name them all.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ABQCOWBOY said:
So your going to tell me that you wanted to keep Hutchinson when he was here? There were maybe 5 guys on this whole board who wanted to keep Hutchinson and I can probably name them all.

How ya doing ABQ?

You don't think Baba has an agenda do you? :D

Bababooey

Benched
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:

I didnt expect to outright release the guy, I sorta expected him to have a chance to develop.

Now I realize Parcells isnt interested in developing anyone. Which is exaclty why we've got a bunch of old medicore former players of his.

Hutchinson has a 115 passer rating today with 3 TD's. I think that says it all.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Bill Parcells is the worse Cowboy coach EVER. He is gonna ruin this team for the next 5 years. Funny how these guys he got rid of are all doin better now that he is no longer coachin them.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Bill Parcells SUCKS!!

It's posts like this that make me shake my head. You guys are pitiful. Chad was not ready at the time. He lost his job to Quincy fair and square. Sometimes it just doesn't click for QB's till later on down the road.

And it's funny how fast some of you jump on or back on the Chad Hutchinson bandwagon after one good game, and blame Bill at the same time. :rolleyes: Show me that he can do it for 16 games and then I'll be convinced. :cool:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Bababooey said:
I didnt expect to outright release the guy, I sorta expected him to have a chance to develop.

Now I realize Parcells isnt interested in developing anyone. Which is exaclty why we've got a bunch of old medicore former players of his.

Hutchinson has a 115 passer rating today with 3 TD's. I think that says it all.

I will say this. I never thought Hutchinson ever got a fair shake but hey, lots of guys over the past few years don't get a fair shake. What I'm saying is that lots of guys were lighting torches in the village square for Hutchinson. If your not one of them, then maybe you got a beef. If you were, then you got no room to say anything.

That's the perspective I'm seeing this from.

Woods

Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Bill Parcells is the worse Cowboy coach EVER. He is gonna ruin this team for the next 5 years. Funny how these guys he got rid of are all doin better now that he is no longer coachin them.

Yhea, BP SUCKS!

He was just lucky his entire career . . . . :rolleyes:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ABQCOWBOY said:
I will say this. I never thought Hutchinson ever got a fair shake but hey, lots of guys over the past few years don't get a fair shake. What I'm saying is that lots of guys were lighting torches in the village square for Hutchinson. If your not one of them, then maybe you got a beef. If you were, then you got no room to say anything.

That's the perspective I'm seeing this from.

I'm sure Baba will connecting Parcells to the Kennedy assassination too...

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
How ya doing ABQ?

You don't think Baba has an agenda do you? :D

Hey Mike,

Doing good, hope your the same.

I think your right. It's not difficult to see.

jcollins28

Reaction score
Yeah and AB is had another great game as well. And Kven Jones almost went for 200 yards rushing.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Woods said:
Yhea, BP SUCKS!

He was just lucky his entire career . . . . :rolleyes:

He aint won the Super Bowl without Billichek. Billichek has won 2 Supre Bowls without Parcells. Parcells is to old for the NFL. Get younger coach who will devlop players. Not turn our team into a rest home.

TLW47

Reaction score
It was obvious that Hutchison was not going to work out here. I thought he played hard but if I remember right he fumbled almost everytime he got sacked.

I'm glad he's gone. He just was not that good.

Bababooey

Benched
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
I'm sure Baba will connecting Parcells to the Kennedy assassination too...

I know its obvious that I dont care for Parcells but its not like Im making this stuff up.

Hutch could fold next week but he was in total command today. I think he's making the best of his opportunity with the Bears.

Parcells cast him aside from day one just like he did with Bryant and Ross.

Its a shame really.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Bababooey said:
Chads tearing up the Vikings.

Looks pretty damn good.

Nice job Bill.

Didn't Hutchinson also beat the Commanders while he was quarterbacking the Cowboys? :rolleyes:

Look, it's easier for a backup to come in and do damage his first start because teams don't have much film on him. Just give Hutchinson time and we'll see how he fares.

Besides, even if he does pan out, how were we going to keep Hutchinson, Carter, Henson Testaverde and Romo? The numbers just didn't favor Hutchinson. Sorry, but there is this thing called a roster limitation.

Bababooey

Benched
Reaction score
tyke1doe said:
Didn't Hutchinson also beat the Commanders while he was quarterbacking the Cowboys? :rolleyes:

Look, it's easier for a backup to come in and do damage his first start because teams don't have much film on him. Just give Hutchinson time and we'll see how he fares.

Besides, even if he does pan out, how were we going to keep Hutchinson, Carter, Henson Testaverde and Romo? The numbers just didn't favor Hutchinson. Sorry, but there is this thing called a roster limitation.

easy.... you release Carter and never pick up Romo.

Your depth chart is

Testaverde
Henson
Hutchinson

its simple math.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Bababooey said:
easy.... you release Carter and never pick up Romo.

Your depth chart is

Testaverde
Henson
Hutchinson

its simple math.

You think Hutchinson would have sat behind Henson? I don't think so.
You make moves as it relates to team chemistry also.

Bababooey

Benched
Reaction score
tyke1doe said:
You think Hutchinson would have sat behind Henson? I don't think so.
You make moves as it relates to team chemistry also.

why wouldnt he? afterall he sat behind carter.

and really, it doesnt matter who is 2 and 3 on the depth chart this season. You go into TC next year and let the two kids duel for the starting job.