Parcells Slurs "Orientals"?

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
Oh no, I'm legit, but I'm not sure what else is in my background. And you know what? I like it that way. I have so much ethnicicity in me I don't even qualify for any government programs. I am a real Mutt.

Just refer to me as Texan... no explanation needed...

American by birth... Texan by the grace of God... Cowboy fan by right...

That being said... as a native Cowboy fan... I am allowed to bestow birthright on the rest of you non-natives... I do it with great pleasure...

Repeat after me:
I (state your name)... do hereby solemnly swear to pledge my allegiance to the one team that God Almighty endorses... ummm... with liberty and fraternity for all (ok... I stole that from Animal House)...

I welcome you all to your new birthright...

Amen...

The Curly One

Reaction score
You are an American or you are not. We have people dying overseas to protect us and prevent any more attacks like 9-11 and you are worried because someone said "Japs"?
We have people all around the world and even right here in America Hungry and you are worried about this?
You have people dying of Cancer, Aids and all kinds of other crap that pennicllin will not cure and you are worried about this?
O. J. Simpson almost completly decapitated his ex-wifes head and the Jury thought it was worse that one of the policeman used a racial slur and they set him free. Ever since then America has been afraid to say anything. Way too politically correct.
So whats next prison time for using the F word? Maybe we could set up a crimestoppers hotline for people who use the F bomb or a racial slur of some sort.
You try to teach your children not to call names and such but you also have to teach them that it does happen and you need to try not to let it get to you. If you do there is always someone who will do it just to piss you off. There are some things that just are not that big of a deal and this is one of them.
Murder, Rape, Cancer, War, Aids, Hunger, homeless, Heart disease those are real problems. "Japs" is not. Curly