Pardon me if this has been discussed already

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's pretty clear to me here lately anymore thru recent statements& revelations that #9 was the O.C.
( remember the headset he wore while on the sideline?)
I think kellen is probably the closest thing to having the analytical acumen of the tactics of the game that #9 possesses, although not the capabilities.
Also, in #4's partial defense, when he'd aired the ball out & put it within his receivers catch radius only to see it bounce outta' there grasp, that probably was bound to have a mental effect on him through out the remainder of those games & why he'd probably ( subconsciously) target those high completion percentage short or check down throws,,,,although ,there's plenty for that Man to own up to on his own end,for horrible throws & his atrocious down field vision at times.
Romo was Garrett's casing liner. Romo left and things got rough! Lol

Dre11

Reaction score
When we have been analyzing all the issues that impacted our season..

What about the fact that Romo was no longer here to talk to DAK and school him..?

I think it had a lot to do with DAK taking a step back.

Its sort of what I feel about when Callahan was running the OL and then left.

Vacuum.

Now I am not a Romo Hater..

but he was definitely being a coach on the sidelines with DAK.

so just add this to suspensions and injuries as more tp ponder.

And as a side note.

This switch to Kellen Moore to QB coach is very strange.

anybody hot a clue about that?

Actually, it was Sanchez who had Dak's ear the most.

diver5000

Reaction score
No. That type of player has to be told when they are done.
So let me understand you. Tony gets hurt and Dak comes in to replace him and with Tony's help has a fantastic year. Tony is available for the playoffs but is still sidelined in favor of the rookie. After the season Tony realizes that he just lost his job and bows out gracefully but refuses to join another team instead he "retires" to the press box. That doesn't sound to me like a guy that was told that he was done.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So let me understand you. Tony gets hurt and Dak comes in to replace him and with Tony's help has a fantastic year. Tony is available for the playoffs but is still sidelined in favor of the rookie. After the season Tony realizes that he just lost his job and bows out gracefully but refuses to join another team instead he "retires" to the press box. That doesn't sound to me like a guy that was told that he was done.
He's obviously smarter than you. He saw the writing on the wall.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let me spell this out for you sunny, Tony picked his departure time and place. You stubbornly say that he would have to be told he's through. Why didn't he play for another team then? Because HE decided he was done with football. No one forced him out of football, get it?
His health forced him out. He would still be playing if he was healthy enough. Got it, Little man?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let me spell this out for you sunny, Tony picked his departure time and place. You stubbornly say that he would have to be told he's through. Why didn't he play for another team then? Because HE decided he was done with football. No one forced him out of football, get it?
Just cuz you're old, doesn't make you smarter than the rest of us, Sunny!!

diver5000

Reaction score
You must be a desk jockey if you don't see it. I forgive your ignorance. Leave real football to us men, you can keep playing your fantasy games and Madden. Salud!! Have a great weekend!
...meanwhile I'll be watching my team win a Super Bowl trophy. And you will probably still be wondering what thread to screw up with your twisted infantile logic. ahhh the irony :)