Parris Campbell needs to be a target

Status
Not open for further replies.

gambit187

Reaction score
Bro......lol...I had to sign him on Madden when 3 of my WR's went down with injuries. LOL so funny

Motorola

Reaction score
I think he can be a solid player. Injuries have followed him. He was a dog at Ohio state.
Appears in his fourth season Campbell got over the injury bug - played in all 17 games, starting in 16. Even considering the colossal failure that was thec 2022 Colts,...63 catches for 623 yds, 4 TDs is Gallup-ish production (11 games, 34 catches, 424 yds, 4 TD).
32 games total -- not the ideal vet WR2/3 to copliment Lamb.
Perhaps bring Campbell in for a workout to see if still has the speed?

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Appears in his fourth season Campbell got over the injury bug - played in all 17 games, starting in 16. Even considering the colossal failure that was thec 2022 Colts,...63 catches for 623 yds, 4 TDs is Gallup-ish production (11 games, 34 catches, 424 yds, 4 TD).
32 games total -- not the ideal vet WR2/3 to copliment Lamb.
Perhaps bring Campbell in for a workout to see if still has the speed?
Still got them wheels.
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/www.ncaa.com/news/trackfield-outdoor-men/article/2023-01-17/can-fastest-nfl-players-beat-ncaa-track-stars-heres-what-numbers-say?amp

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I think Gallup will be much better this year, like everyone else that had his surgery

I think so as well the type of surgery he had seems to be one that can be difficult at first, but he's got a full offseason now to recover. I think he will be better as well. Getting another WR, either Campbell or a rookie like Tate from Wake Forest would give us more weapons. I think, at that point, our offense would have incredible firepower. Especially if we can get Robinson or McBride and an olineman. I'd also get a NT as that's going to be massive for our team.

cnuball21

Reaction score
He is definitely a downgrade from pre injury Gallup. A pretty significant one. However, he is the type of player that could out perform a contract. The talent is there
If he hasn’t done it yet I’m not giving him money and hoping that changes.

Let someone else take that risk. We’re in win now mode.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If you get a non starting WR he needs to play some ST. If this guy can do that then they should have a conversation if not then they already have 2 guys not suiting up on sundays and don't need a 3rd.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If he hasn’t done it yet I’m not giving him money and hoping that changes.

Let someone else take that risk. We’re in win now mode.
Winning now means dominant oline play and a better run game.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Last year had 9.9 yards on 63 catches with 3 TD's...did he become a TE?

roarr

Reaction score
Him or Darius Slayton... I thought we might have been in on Ju-Ju, we liked him coming out

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Him or Darius Slayton... I thought we might have been in on Ju-Ju, we liked him coming out
Yeah, Ju Ju still getting paid on his performance 5 years ago. Hasn't broken 1000 yards since. Crazy he's getting 11m a year. Campbell got slowed by injury his first couple years but showed last year he can be productive when healthy. He's a low risk high reward target.

John813

Reaction score
Didn't Alec Pierce beat him for the #2 spot as a rookie?
I don't watch the Colts that much but noticed Pierce the most of their receivers, even Pittman who seemed to be held in check.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Funny his wife grew up around here (Myrtle Beach area.) Met her like one time cool girl. Parris seems cool too doesn’t he do YouTube or something? I’d see him as a depth piece with upside more than anything

Status
Not open for further replies.