Twitter: Parsons: "I can get better everywhere"

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
This kids gets it.......pencil him as a perennial All-Pro. Only injuries can stop him

https://www.nfl.com/news/cowboys-lb...everywhere-rookie-season?campaign=Twitter_atn

Cowboys LB Micah Parsons says he 'can get better everywhere' after stellar rookie season
Published: Feb 07, 2022 at 08:52 AM

My biggest fear, and Im being totally honest here, is that Parsons just burns himself out.
He is a great player, but as great as he is, he can not overcome with his talent alone the decencies of the obvious areas that plague this teams roster and this teams cap limitations.
Love your attitude, your extraordinary talent Parsons, but you are in a quagmire of a situation my young positive stud influence on this circus circuit franchise.
The Dallas Cowboys are happy to have you, the fans are even happier, but bottom line is that despite how great you are, you can not elevate the other franchise failures that surround you.
Young Parsons,, no matter how much you give to this franchise, you cant ever depend on the franchise Dak ever to elevate his game to match anything you give on defense.
I dread the day that young Parsons recognizes this franchises failures.
Parsons is the true franchise palyer on this team, thats already proved his future second contract, just wish the standard for the 2nd contract was true for all players on this team.