Parsons is a great player!

glimmerman

Reaction score
He so far has shown up as awesome.. When LVE came in he was so good he made Jaylon and others look better. He came with a few blitzes and got there quick. But Parsons is able to do the LB job and can play DE and do it well. He is about 245. Gregory is 240 and D-Law 250.. So he could transition. He may put on another 10 pounds in the offseason. Don’t be surprised if we let Gregory go and look to keep LVE. We have other descent LB and could also draft one. All depends on the money. Gregory is gonna want 8-15 million a year. Maybe more.. LVE who knows. We are strapped to D-Law and he is playing pretty well but is missing games every year.. so we will sew but Parsons gives us options..

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Many of you think he's a Godsend, but will still blame Dak if we lose on Sunday, even if it 65-58.......which is it?
If Dak throws a pick 6 with the game tied at 58, he deserves his blame. His mistakes aren’t excusable.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Dak throws a pick 6 with the game tied at 58, he deserves his blame. His mistakes aren’t excusable.
If our defense allows 58 points oir play calling changes and we need to take chances.....putting our qb in a bad situation...that doesn't compute with the average fan....I thought you would get it...

stiletto

Reaction score
I want a pick 6 from him in the NFCCG... that would seal the deal on a pretty perfect year for the young man. We can only hope something like that would be possible.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Is this a bash Parsons thread? I've started to thoroughly enjoy your posts Ranch and don't mind your Dak fandom because I want him to succeed more then anyone on this board.... but a subtle Parsons bash thread? I can't get on board with this one...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is this a bash Parsons thread? I've started to thoroughly enjoy your posts Ranch and don't mind your Dak fandom because I want him to succeed more then anyone on this board.... but a subtle Parsons bash thread? I can't get on board with this one...
Not at all...more of a bash Dak haters...I love Parsons....I'm a defensive coach.....just tired of the hate