Parsons is a great player!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Hold up...let me think about this? They both suck...now I need a beer and a bowl. It's a cowboy mystery.
It's simple really.

Ranching is scared of the 49ers, thinks we will lose, clearly has zero faith in Dak's ability (As per his "Zeke and Pollard need to have a big game" post), knows Parsons is the best player on the team so trying to shift blame that way.

Basically, this is his way of getting ahead of everything and excuse Dak (he's a huge Dak apologist) for a loss that may or may not happen. It shows a huge lack of confidence on his part in the team and especially Dak.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Parsons is a great player!

Many of you think he's a Godsend, but will still blame Dak if we lose on Sunday, even if it 65-58.......which is it?
source.gif

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You’re right. I don’t understand what is wrong with calling a spade a spade. Acting as if a players mistake shouldn’t be labeled a mistake because we don’t want to “blame” someone makes no sense to me.
But, many still blame Dak for all our losses.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Parsons is on his way to being one of the greatest LBers ever, he has it all. And what we do vs Niners needs him at his best and hope he brings it.
That's what people thought about Dak and many jumped ship......learn to read between the lines.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
But, many still blame Dak for all our losses.
Why do you care so much? Let them. Give all the credit for everything good that’s ever happened in the history of the world to Dakota and see how they like it.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I said he was a great player, how is that bashing him.....

I felt like the title is more on the sarcastic level by what you posted in the thread and I could of just read it wrong. Either way. Both are gonna ball out Sunday. That's what they do. I'm not worried about Dak just as you shouldn't worry about this defense giving up 65 to the 49ers with Micah roaming the field.

Swagger

Reaction score
That's what people thought about Dak and many jumped ship......learn to read between the lines.
I consistently said at the time that we should have traded Prescott after his rookie season because his stock wouldn't get higher given the strength of the offense he came into, particularly the offensive line. We could have got what 3 first rounders for him at that time? Incredible. We get out of having to pay him and a load of premium draft picks during which time the team won a single play off game.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I consistently said at the time that we should have traded Prescott after his rookie season because his stock wouldn't get higher given the strength of the offense he came into, particularly the offensive line. We could have got what 3 first rounders for him at that time? Incredible. We get out of having to pay him and a load of premium draft picks during which time the team won a single play off game.
Good thing you aren't our GM

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Pisses me off, Because I saw this kinda crap first hand.....I had a QB score 9 TDs one week and he was a bum the next!

I used to defend Romo like this. Man those where stressful times on message boards. Dak was sort of my release valve I needed. When he came in and Romo was gone forever I was relieved. I didn't have to defend greatness anymore to idiots who know nothing about football. I won't ever tell you Dak ain't gonna lead us to #6 because I remember how much it sucked trying to do it with my boy Tony. If we win it all I'm gonna be the first to like your "suck on that Dak haters" thread.

Swagger

Reaction score
Good thing you aren't our GM
Are you serious? So you would rather win a single play off win and end up paying Prescott an elite level contract? This is just common sense and shoot we probably could have got a second thrown in as Prescott was wildly overrated after his rookie season. With those picks we could have ultimately ended up with a QB like Mahomes and an elite piece on the defense. To really get ahead of the curve and sustain a competitive edge a team needs to take a calculated risk like this.

Swagger

Reaction score
Conversely I wouldn't trade Parsons for anything. He is the next great defender in the league that come along once every few years.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I used to defend Romo like this. Man those where stressful times on message boards. Dak was sort of my release valve I needed. When he came in and Romo was gone forever I was relieved. I didn't have to defend greatness anymore to idiots who know nothing about football. I won't ever tell you Dak ain't gonna lead us to #6 because I remember how much it sucked trying to do it with my boy Tony. If we win it all I'm gonna be the first to like your "suck on that Dak haters" thread.
I'm not defending Dak....I just don't like haters.....I can see Daks warts...I just hate, haters.....simple as that. Criticism is fair, hate is hate....

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you serious? So you would rather win a single play off win and end up paying Prescott an elite level contract? This is just common sense and shoot we probably could have got a second thrown in as Prescott was wildly overrated after his rookie season. With those picks we could have ultimately ended up with a QB like Mahomes and an elite piece on the defense. To really get ahead of the curve and sustain a competitive edge a team needs to take a calculated risk like this.
If you traded him after a 13-3 season, you would have been a laughing stock..4 years later, we're all genius.....So, ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Swagger

Reaction score
If you traded him after a 13-3 season, you would have been a laughing stock..4 years later, we're all genius.....So, ARE YOU SERIOUS?
I stated several times on this forum or the old forum (whichever) that the Cowboys should trade Prescott after the first season because whilst he had an excellent season I thought it was more down to the o line than him being a generation type talent. Whilst he's a good NFL QB, so far he hasn't been a once every 10 years type talent QB. Most people laughed at me at the time to be fair yet it would have been like the modern day Hershelle Walker trade.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I stated several times on this forum or the old forum (whichever) that the Cowboys should trade Prescott after the first season because whilst he had an excellent season I thought it was more down to the o line than him being a generation type talent. Whilst he's a good NFL QB, so far he hasn't been a once every 10 years type talent QB. Most people laughed at me at the time to be fair.
I'm still laughing....would you trade Parsons, not knowing what the future holds?