Parsons is more valuable to Cowboys than Dak

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
These guys crack me up! I love Parsons....but the fact that they have to throw Dak under a bus to make their point! Lol.....pendejos! Salud!

I got great respect for you Ranching and don't agree with the OP. ;) But it is kinda weird hearing one of the Daksters talking about throwing people under the bus.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
micah is great but the qb position is too important to even have someone competent there - if micah did this last year we would be a first round exit. With dak both of these guys have the ability to take us to the superbowl i can't wait to see our defense play the next 3 weeks

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Another corny, mouth breathing thread that is pointless. You literally listed no argument. Also, you said "Dak has his fans". This fanbase is so stupid. Guys who support certain players are labeled as "Dak fans" instead of Cowboys fans.

Havic

Reaction score
Just going to respond to the headline.

What is the #1 pick draft selection year end and year out regardless of how well the other positions / players are? QB.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure what this is about.
sorry I edited your post. Other teams to Ours

th
Get it?

conner01

Reaction score
Love Parsons. Guy is a future star.

Going to buy my son a Parsons jersey... This is a REAL Cowboy. Dak has his fans but in ten years from now? Parsons will be higher on the Cowboy mount rushmore than Dak.
He is a great player who has nothing to do with Dak or Martin or Lamb
He plays defense and he’s the best defensive player on this team and will be for a long time I suspect

Slick

Reaction score
you saw what we were last year without dak - no shot even with dalton
Let’s not forget that horrendous o-line Dalton played behind either.

QB’s are the proverbial needle in a haystack, and we should still be searching. Dak is like Romo. Some great games, then poor play, then boneheaded decisions and throws.

JustChip

Reaction score
Losing either Parsons or Dak for the year would doom this team. Based on that, they’re equally valuable.

JustChip

Reaction score
Yes....I also remember Cooper Rush playing this year against the Minnesota defense and hanging 325 and 2 touchdowns in 20-16 win.......
And you think Rush would do that if he had to play 5, 6 or more games?

Slick

Reaction score
Just going to respond to the headline.

What is the #1 pick draft selection year end and year out regardless of how well the other positions / players are? QB.
The safest choice are DB’s. A large part of having a top 3 selection is you limit your options to a very select few, and are pressured to hit a home run.

If they looked deeper into the pool, they might be luckier.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I got great respect for you Ranching and don't agree with the OP. ;) But it is kinda weird hearing one of the Daksters talking about throwing people under the bus.
I like Dak, but I've never blamed someone else for his play....I appreciate you, brother....I just don't see why we need to make this a Michah vs Dak thing......this kinda toxic attitude has ruined many locker rooms.