Parsons is more valuable to Cowboys than Dak

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I think Voch said that Cowboys fans love Parsons now, but wait until it comes time around for Parsons to be paid. See how many expect him either to take a big pay cut or start complaining about his big contract once he may have a few subpar or off games. :rolleyes:

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Pappy has a new burner account..

hater troll with no perspective or actual factual football or even sports based knowledge to back the claims. Some truly emotional responses. Knee jerk
Not all people who don't completely buy into Dak are trolls.

GuitarBytes

Reaction score
What's the team's record right now? 8 - 4...

Dak Prescott is currently ranked in the Top 5 in most QB polls at the moment in 2021.

What were you saying??? :huh::laugh:

but honestly, in those victories, have they really beaten strong teams? They have only faced 2 strong teams, and both lost them, past years they have won important games, but in the end they end up losing in the playoffs; The fact that they have a QB in the top 5 or 10 does not guarantee anything, it is a personal statistic, with that they do not earn SB. And I maintain that he is an average and replaceable QB, statistics do not win championships, talent does, Dak has statistics but not enough talent, many have to wake up from their utopia, and see reality, Dak has shown not to have enough courage to carry the equipment. He is a system QB, which only works if everything around him is fine, but he does not generate plays by himself, he does not know how to improvise.

Swagger

Reaction score
Parsons is pretty much already the face of the Franchise like JJ Watt was at the Texans and Aaron Donald is at the Rams.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
but honestly, in those victories, have they really beaten strong teams? They have only faced 2 strong teams, and both lost them, past years they have won important games, but in the end they end up losing in the playoffs; The fact that they have a QB in the top 5 or 10 does not guarantee anything, it is a personal statistic, with that they do not earn SB. And I maintain that he is an average and replaceable QB, statistics do not win championships, talent does, Dak has statistics but not enough talent, many have to wake up from their utopia, and see reality, Dak has shown not to have enough courage to carry the equipment. He is a system QB, which only works if everything around him is fine, but he does not generate plays by himself, he does not know how to improvise.
Sad you truly believe this. Did you play football? If so, did you excel at it and understood it enough? Doesn't look like it.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why I don't agree with the post - Parson's was the main reason why they won the game Thursday. Take away his plays and I'm not sure they win.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I think Voch said that Cowboys fans love Parsons now, but wait until it comes time around for Parsons to be paid. See how many expect him either to take a big pay cut or start complaining about his big contract once he may have a few subpar or off games. :rolleyes:
Not really! I don't mind Zeke being paid because his salary is so low for the position that even if he doesn't produce it doesn't kill the team. Unlike the big fat question mark at the QB position. The only time Dak looks elite is against a bunch of weak teams. Jerry got a marketing product more than a real QB.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I support Dak and all but they were already 1-3 at that point with the 1 being a lucky win against Atlanta.
Plus Dalton had an injury riddled oline and now we see how Dak is dealing with the same issues Dalton had.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Not really! I don't mind Zeke being paid because his salary is so low for the position that even if he doesn't produce it doesn't kill the team. Unlike the big fat question mark at the QB position. The only time Dak looks elite is against a bunch of weak teams. Jerry got a marketing product more than a real QB.

His cap hit next season is $18.2M with $30M in dead money.....so next season that cap hit WILL prevent re-signing players as Dallas can't get out from Zeke's contract until after next season.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I don't know about that. We're leading the league in turnovers. And the reason is pressure up front. Who do you think is creating that pressure?
Parsons' impact is being felt across the defense.

P.S. I'm not getting into the who is more important debate. Parsons is a rookie. I'm not going to compare him to a season veteran. He hasn't established "longevity" yet. He's been great this year. But Dak was just impactful his first year and now fans are questioning him.

Let's let it play itself out. No rush on my part.

You beat Atlanta by 40, NYG by 24, Philadelphia by 20. In the Philly game, you won 41-21. Does Philly score 42 if Micah isn’t on the field? In 5 of your other games (3 of them wins) your opponents scored more than the season average for the LA Rams. They had career days with little obstacle from Parsons et al.

Now you have 4 games left against WAS, NYG, PHI. Dak would have won this division without Micah.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but you're not entitled to your own truth.

You stated he was wrong just like I am wrong for expressing an opinion and now you say everyone is entitled to their opinion.....unless it violates your opinion...aka your truth? Okay.