Parsons is more valuable to Cowboys than Dak

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Be sure to remind how Dak earned his contract before he got paid. I'm still celebrating the champions he won. Oh wait......
So your only issue is the money he’s being paid. By the end of his contract he won’t even be the top five quarterback paid

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There’s a half dozen people that have a true agenda. Even when the post isn’t about the quarterback. They have to bring him up

CCBoy

Reaction score
I keep on getting the scent of three possible 10 sack defensive players in Gregory, Lawrence, and Parson. Bring in some defensive tackle and secondary sacks and this defense could become really tough to play against.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We beat a very good Saints defense. Started on our own 5 yard line just before halftime. If time didn’t run out. Never mind the dime to Gallup in the end zone. The dot to CeeDee lamb didn’t even know it was in his arms. The bullet to Cooper to get things going. Yep they only see what they want to see. The first pass to see dearly and where he went the wrong direction probably would’ve been a touchdown. But what they see is. Prescott getting hit in the face and throwing an interception.

phildadon86

Reaction score
We beat a very good Saints defense. Started on our own 5 yard line just before halftime. If time didn’t run out. Never mind the dime to Gallup in the end zone. The dot to CeeDee lamb didn’t even know it was in his arms. The bullet to Cooper to get things going. Yep they only see what they want to see. The first pass to see dearly and where he went the wrong direction probably would’ve been a touchdown. But what they see is. Prescott getting hit in the face and throwing an interception.
It’s amazing to me that people talk about how this team won’t beat the saints because Dak doesn’t play well against good defenses and then when we win it’s “well they were injured” or “they are trash” lol. My opinion on Dak is fluid. It changes game to game but I believe he is elite. I can also criticize him when it’s warranted. Some here are so dead set on proving their points that they move the goalposts 4 football fields in length trying to prove it. Heck. Some posters here hated the parsons pick and now so they don’t look stupid are saying things to justify why they said it. Lol.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s amazing to me that people talk about how this team won’t beat the saints because Dak doesn’t play well against good defenses and then when we win it’s “well they were injured” or “they are trash” lol. My opinion on Dak is fluid. It changes game to game but I believe he is elite. I can also criticize him when it’s warranted. Some here are so dead set on proving their points that they move the goalposts 4 football fields in length trying to prove it. Heck. Some posters here hated the parsons pick and now so they don’t look stupid are saying things to justify why they said it. Lol.
I’m with Terry Bradshaw. I liked him since his first preseason game. We have 20 starting quarterbacks after troy Aikman. Then Tony. I know what it’s like not to have a starting quarterback with Prescotts capabilities. They just hate without looking at the entire pitcher. I’ve been a fan of this franchise since my military day is overseas, Roger Staubach how can I not love this the Cowboys in with the star represents. I forgotten war football and some of these so-called fans will ever know. Maybe they want Bernie Kosar, Randall Cunningham back at starters.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have no issue with critiquing when it’s deserved. He had some bad games reading defenses. He’s involved he keeps learning that’s what I like best about him. He just keeps getting better.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You stated he was wrong just like I am wrong for expressing an opinion and now you say everyone is entitled to their opinion.....unless it violates your opinion...aka your truth? Okay.
Statistics and video performances supporting those statistics prove you and you Dak haters wrong. Period. End of discussion.