Parsons is more valuable to Cowboys than Dak

USArmyVet

Reaction score
It’s called being tunnel vision. That’s why we have those Issues, because they can’t listen to reality Literally, the most unpatriotic thing you can say is go live somewhere else. And you call yourself a veteran. Please

Yeah, because trying to silence peoples opinions is just so damn wave the red, white, and blue patriotic:

"Anybody, trying to compare Andy Dalton, Dak Prescott. should lose their privileges here"

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Opening round of playoffs in 2020 vs WFT:

FG 11:49
Ryan Succop 29 Yd Field Goal
9 plays, 70 yards, 3:11

TD 2:51
Antonio Brown 36 Yd pass from Tom Brady (Ryan Succop PAT blocked)
6 plays, 58 yards, 2:06

2 Tom Brady led scoring drives in the 1st quarter.....well that took hardly any work at all to disprove your false statement.[/QUOTE. Kicking a football is not Tom Brady scoring that’s a field goal. I have to school you on everything

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah, because trying to silence peoples opinions is just so damn wave the red, white, and blue patriotic:

"Anybody, trying to compare Andy Dalton, Dak Prescott. should lose their privileges here"
You are such a hypocrite. That’s what you’re trying to do here now silence people. Telling me to go away with my opinion. LMAO. Go bring your hate to some other form I’m not interested in it

USArmyVet

Reaction score

Oh I see, so Brady gets no credit for leading the scoring drive? Got it. So I will have to remember that anytime Dallas kicks a FG or a RB/WR runs the ball in for a TD and point out how Dak had NOTHING to do with those scores.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
You are such a hypocrite. That’s what you’re trying to do here now silence people. Telling me to go away with my opinion. LMAO. Go bring your hate to some other form I’m not interested in it

Well talk about a pot calling the kettle black. So simply posting your own words makes me a hypocrite? That's funny.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Passing yards? I don’t know who else you can attribute those to. Zeke? Lol.

Well since you do not credit Brady for leading scoring drives that result in a FG or rushing TD then why should Dak get credit for what a RB/WR/TE does after the catch seeing as how RAC factors into a QB's passing yards.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Well since you do not credit Brady for leading scoring drives that result in a FG or rushing TD then why should Dak get credit for what a RB/WR/TE does after the catch seeing as how RAC factors into a QB's passing yards.
When did I not give Brady credit? Brady is the GOAT. This is what happens when you multitask. You talk to me like I’m another conversation. Lol. You asked what records Dak beat. And I said passing yards against a BB coached defense. 400 plus. First time ever. So who do we attribute that to ? Zeke? Biadasz? Parsons? Exactly. Just stop. You make yourself look more uninformed each post

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
"When was the last time an offensive line for the Cowboys even made it through an entire season with all Original starters playing healthy and never missing a game?"

So did Mahomes have a great, never missed a game OL last season or the year before? How about Brady? How about Rodgers? How about Wilson? How about Allen? How about Jackson? Somehow they all elevated their teams in spite of not having great, never missing a game OL but Dak can't do it? I thought he was an elite Top 5 QB????

Tell me how did Mahomes do in the Super Bowl when the offensive line didn't give him protection and go back and look at how other QBs do, including Brady, when they are constantly being hit and pressured a lot. Someone else brought up Dalton having an injured OL as an excuse for why he wasn't able to perform on the level, in which some Cowboys fans hyped up as having the ability to perform with the Cowboys offensive weapons. But aren't willing to give Dak that same injured OL leniency, they are willing to give to other QBs.

If Dak gets hit or pressured a lot or if they offensive line gets dominated in pass blocking, it still gets used against Dak in the "He needs everything perfect to play well or look elite narrative." Where as other QBs can have games where they struggle due to poor pass protection and still be considered elite. Go back and look at all of those QBs you listed and see how many times their offensive lines gives them good protection and a lot of time to throw. At one point against the Giants, Brady perhaps way more time to throw than Dak has ever had this season, it was play in the red zone where Brady throw an incomplete pass.

The Cowboys OL lives off of a reputation of always being one of the best in the NFL, when where are plenty of other OLs who either perform better or that allows their QBs a lot of time to get comfortable and throw in the pocket.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
When did I not give Brady credit? Brady is the GOAT. This is what happens when you multitask. You talk to me like I’m another conversation. Lol. You asked what records Dak beat. And I said passing yards against a BB coached defense. 400 plus. First time ever. So who do we attribute that to ? Zeke? Biadasz? Parsons? Exactly. Just stop. You make yourself look more uninformed each post

That's on me as speed typing to multiple replies so apologies.....but then you had to go and add your last sentence.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Tell me how did Mahomes do in the Super Bowl when the offensive line didn't give him protection and go back and look at how other QBs do, including Brady, when they are constantly being hit and pressured a lot. Someone else brought up Dalton having an injured OL as an excuse for why he wasn't able to perform on the level, in which some Cowboys fans hyped up as having the ability to perform with the Cowboys offensive weapons. But aren't willing to give Dak that same injured OL leniency, they are willing to give to other QBs.

If Dak gets hit or pressured a lot or if they offensive line gets dominated in pass blocking, it still gets used against Dak in the "He needs everything perfect to play well or look elite narrative." Where as other QBs can have games where they struggle due to poor pass protection and still be considered elite. Go back and look at all of those QBs you listed and see how many times their offensive lines gives them good protection and a lot of time to throw. At one point against the Giants, Brady perhaps way more time to throw than Dak has ever had this season, it was play in the red zone where Brady throw an incomplete pass.

The Cowboys OL lives off of a reputation of always being one of the best in the NFL, when where are plenty of other OLs who either perform better or that allows their QBs a lot of time to get comfortable and throw in the pocket.

Did Mahomes play in the last 2 Super Bowls?

Have a good one as I'm out.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The problem I have with Daks stats are they don't take into a account how he may struggle in the first quarter or longer and then the defense might struggle to stop the run and with Dak going 3 and out the other team will have a 100 yds rushing by halftime because Of both the defense AND Dak not converting on 3rd down possessing the ball enough to give the defense a chance to catch their breath and adjust. And the real kick in the teeth are the idiots that say it wasn't Daks fault.

The NFL is a quarter game. Plus there are games in which Dak comes out hot, playing well from the 1st half and fans still aren't willing to give him credit for it. The constant "garbage time" narrative gets used to discredit Dak, in a way in which fans would use to discredit QBs they support or favor or believe to be good/elite NFL quarter backs.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The NFL is a quarter game. Plus there are games in which Dak comes out hot, playing well from the 1st half and fans still aren't willing to give him credit for it. The constant "garbage time" narrative gets used to discredit Dak, in a way in which fans would use to discredit QBs they support or favor or believe to be good/elite NFL quarter backs.
:(

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Its sad that anytime someone here doesn't seem to like Dak, we get labelled "trolls".

I got an opinion and will damn well use it!!! Ironically, when i first joined this forum I was a homer but was **** on back then too!!!

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score

He has gone to two superbowls and has won one. Also has gone to three AFCCGS in a row.

He is a proven winner judging from his ring..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Not all people who don't completely buy into Dak are trolls.

umm calling him easily replaceable and that he sux is in fact a troll., its baseless. anyone who believes Parsons has bigger impact and is less replaceable then dak in fact are haters..

not saying Dak hasnt had moments that he shouldn't be criticized for but the hater troll types go out of their way to simply call dak a bad player, say he sux, has no skills, hes Jag etc etc some even rank him at 17!,

seriously how delusional do you have to be to not accept daks very important to this team and hes top 10 QB rolling about of bed, hes not elite not many are..

..hes been as high as 5 this year, that is by definition a franchise qb!

all qbs have bad games even the best.. dak has far more good to great games and cant control what happens around him. Same as parsons , he in fact was part of the 4 losses even when he plays well we lost all of them, get it?

daks the qb but hes not superman he cant make the line block better, cant make the wrs get open and catch more, cant make the defense play better, cant make the ST play better or make xp and Fgs cant make the refs call a better and more fair game.

chit happens, its sports this is by far the most team oriented sport of all the pro sports and doesnt take much to throw off a game with one or two players not executing.

daks had 2 bad games this year denver which btw even if dak played his best game i doubt we won , why ? the defense and st and coaching also didn't show up. That was a chit show..

KC he was off a bit shaky however his WRs and OL and no run game all were also shaky. there were many reason we lost that game, not just dak but hey want top hangs it on him. fine..however how is it that LJ threw 4 ints a game or two back and ther team won? why kits team game thats why, yes hes had bad games this year..dudes been an mVP and will get paid more then dak..hasnt done anything in the playoffs better then dak.

raiders they put up 28 points pus the st for 33 and we lost, um thats not dak issue thats a defense and ref issue , very obvious.

TB he did all he could to win , defense didnt show..a few missed kicks as well..

so by my calculations he truly hasnt been the sole reason we lost any games this year..not a dak issue.

somehow the goal posts for dak keep getting moved i mean all qbs have game where they arent on and need the payers around them to win.all of them, I saw TB throw 3 picks in the nfccg and his defensne and run game bailed him out..this year we have seen every top qb have one terrible game and their teams all had a 2 game or 3 game losing streak..

all qbs have games where they have qtr or two where things aren't going smoothly but when dak does it his contract comes up like zekes, and tanks and other..

these are trolls those are haters who nit pick every snap and even in wins they tr and dismiss player, yet around the league this is pretty normal.

its a team sport, doesnt take much to ugly a game up win or lose i can go to every game and show you more then one player who had an off game..yet they arent nitpicked

that the word hater and troll those that no matter what will nit pick a player play by pay vs the big picture.

8-4 is the big picture and in these 4 losses dak didn't directly lose any of them.t her were more then 3-4 reasons and plays that those games became loses..not just dak..

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Did Mahomes play in the last 2 Super Bowls?

Have a good one as I'm out.

Mahomes lost the last Super Bowl, because he didn't have good pass protection and was getting hit/sacked a lot. Mahomes was pressured on 52 percent of his dropbacks, compared to Brady's 13 percent. Which made all of the difference in the outcome of that game. The subject is about how QBs are able to perform under constant pressure vs how well they do when their offensive lines gives them a ton of time to throw in the pocket and complete passes. The subject wasn't about Super Bowl appearances, until you mentioned Super Bowl appearances, after being the one to claim that Mahomes and other QBs are able to consistently game in and game out, "elevate" their team under injured OLs or OLs that get dominated in the trenches, allowing defenses to hit, sack and pressure their QB a lot.

It's not a coincidence that the 3 Super Bowls Brady lost, they all had defenses that were able to get to him, pressure him and disrupt his time in the pocket. It's a completely false narrative that Dak critics have gone to, that only Dak struggles more or doesn't play as well when constantly hit or pressured. Or that other QBs are able to consistently either play well or win games, when their offensive line is playing poorly.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
He has gone to two superbowls and has won one. Also has gone to three AFCCGS in a row.

He is a proven winner judging from his ring..

Again not the point of the post, the topic was about offensive lines and what advantages they give to the QB. For as good as Mahomes has been, it still doesn't change the fact that he wasn't able to have a good game in this last Super Bowl, in large part due how many times he was pressured in that game. The Chiefs only got 9 points, because of how the Bucs defense was able to get to Mahomes.