Parsons is more valuable to Cowboys than Dak

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
When a poster constantly gives credit to other teams' player over and over instead of their team's own franchise QB, yes, that poster is not a real Cowboys fan. Troll.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
You beat Atlanta by 40, NYG by 24, Philadelphia by 20. In the Philly game, you won 41-21. Does Philly score 42 if Micah isn’t on the field? In 5 of your other games (3 of them wins) your opponents scored more than the season average for the LA Rams. They had career days with little obstacle from Parsons et al.

Now you have 4 games left against WAS, NYG, PHI. Dak would have won this division without Micah.

And the Cowboys beat Minnesota without Dak.

There's no way to know what would have happened had Micah not been here and if Dak was absent. We're all merely speculating.

We do know, however, that Parson has improved the defense and Dak has helped the offense.

As I said, I'm not getting into a pissing match over who is the best for his unit - Dak or Micah. I leave that to those who are convinced of the righteousness and power of their speculation. ;)

phildadon86

Reaction score
That's on me as speed typing to multiple replies so apologies.....but then you had to go and add your last sentence.
It’s all good brother I can’t think of anyone else who put up 400 yards against the pats and BB. Because it didn’t happen

USArmyVet

Reaction score
2 int’s and Denver lost the game 41-23

Did he ask who won? No. He asked who else threw for over 400 yards against BB in Foxboro....thanks for being triggered enough to reply though.

PS

If you are going to reply then at least post the right facts: NE won 43-21 not 41-23

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Did he ask who won? No. He asked who else threw for over 400 yards against BB in Foxboro....thanks for being triggered enough to reply though.

PS

If you are going to reply then at least post the right facts: NE won 43-21 not 41-23
You remind me of a little ole librarian walking around telling everyone to be quiet.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Is your emotional attachment to Dak that strong to where you are blinded by facts:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/game/_/gameId/400554381
Dak Prescott was 36-51 for 445 yards. A record against a Bill Belichek led defense”

maybe if you searched the record instead of anyone who did it to prove Dak isn’t good you would have not bothered posting. But again. I had to make you look ridiculous.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Dak-hating trolls are on the loose.

Clip of the Dak haters at Cowboys Zone as Dak and the Boys struggle mid
season.

giphy.gif