Parsons is more valuable to Cowboys than Dak

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Clip of the Dak haters at Cowboys Zone as Dak and the Boys struggle mid
season.

giphy.gif
:lmao: Yes, that's them rushing in like it's Black Friday!
:lmao:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Dak Prescott was 36-51 for 445 yards. A record against a Bill Belichek led defense”

maybe if you searched the record instead of anyone who did it to prove Dak isn’t good you would have not bothered posting. But again. I had to make you look ridiculous.

Damn man, you ask who else did it, I show who else did it, you deny it, then you have an emotional outburst about protecting Dak. Wow, some people are unstable.

Your statements:

"I can’t think of anyone else who put up 400 yards against the pats and BB. Because it didn’t happen"

(I showed that Peyton Manning accomplished the task in 2014.)

"No he didn’t. Not in foxburo. Dak is the first ever to throw for 400 plus. Stop making up stuff man. Dak has the record."

(Your in denial response to which I provided the game link)

"maybe if you searched the record instead of anyone who did it to prove Dak isn’t good you would have not bothered posting. But again. I had to make you look ridiculous."

(So you were proven wrong and then proceeded to throw a temper tantrum and somehow proclaimed you made me look ridiculous.)

You need some serious damn help man as you have Dak love bad.

Last edited:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Dak Prescott was 36-51 for 445 yards. A record against a Bill Belichek led defense”

maybe if you searched the record instead of anyone who did it to prove Dak isn’t good you would have not bothered posting. But again. I had to make you look ridiculous.

Yes, he was....in an OT game which saw him go 5 of 5 for 71 Yards and 1 TD in OT......so in other words Dak needed more than a standard 4 quarter game to surpass 400 yards passing in Foxboro.......whereas Manning threw for over 400 yards in 4 quarters in Foxboro........so in reality Dak threw for 374 yards in regular time in Foxboro........facts matter.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Damn man, you ask who else did it, I show who else did it, you deny it, then you have an emotional outburst about protecting Dak. Wow, some people are unstable.

Your statements:

"I can’t think of anyone else who put up 400 yards against the pats and BB. Because it didn’t happen"

(I showed that Peyton Manning accomplished the task in 2014.)

"No he didn’t. Not in foxburo. Dak is the first ever to throw for 400 plus. Stop making up stuff man. Dak has the record."

(Your in denial response to which I provided the game link)

"maybe if you searched the record instead of anyone who did it to prove Dak isn’t good you would have not bothered posting. But again. I had to make you look ridiculous."

(So you were proven wrong and then proceeded to throw a temper tantrum and somehow proclaimed you made me look ridiculous.)

You need some serious damn help man as you have Dak love bad.
I don’t have Dak love. I don’t go into every single thread with his name and post. You do. Maybe that’s your love?

I said Dak has the record. I honestly forgot he threw for 445. What did Peyton throw for again?
I’ll wait.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yes, he was....in an OT game which saw him go 5 of 5 for 71 Yards and 1 TD in OT......so in other words Dak needed more than a standard 4 quarter game to surpass 400 yards passing in Foxboro.......whereas Manning threw for over 400 yards in 4 quarters in Foxboro........so in reality Dak threw for 374 yards in regular time in Foxboro........facts matter.
Lol oh nowwwwwwww here we go. Honestly dude. Go troll somewhere else. Now it’s Daks fault it went to OT. Lol. Peyton manning was also on a stellar broncos team on both sides of the ball in 2014. Don’t even bother comparing the 2 I’m sure you’ll find another reason why Dak doing it means nothing

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I don’t have Dak love. I don’t go into every single thread with his name and post. You do. Maybe that’s your love?

I said Dak has the record. I honestly forgot he threw for 445. What did Peyton throw for again?
I’ll wait.

Try reviewing the game summary that was already posted as I do not have the time to keep educating you.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Try reviewing the game summary that was already posted as I do not have the time to keep educating you.
It wasn’t 445. I don’t need to review anything. That’s what I meant by I’ll wait. Dak has the record

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The way Dak is playing I'm more valuable than him.. unlike Dak, I can throw 3yds on 3rd and 3:muttley:

Swagger

Reaction score
you saw what we were last year without dak - no shot even with dalton
Yeah and Dalton still won games with the third string offensive line. We beat the Vikings in their back yard this season with barely a third string QB in Rush.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
There's a reason that QBs affects the betting line so drastically. This is a ridiculous opinion.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
I agree it's not even close. I give him the majority of credit for the transformation of the defense, in particular the effort level which was truly putrid the last couple years. He's the team leader.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Eli, Flacco, Dilfer were all average QB's who benefitted from a great defense. This is what the brain trust of the Cowboys fail to realize. Dak isn't Brady or Rodgers, will never be.
Eli and Flacco were far more than average quarterbacks. Eli may make the HOF for god's sake. And they were capable of coming through in the clutch.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Did y'all forget so quickly what happened to last season when Dak went down with a season ending injury during Week 5?

:facepalm:
You say that like Dallas was winning tons of games before the injury… they were 1-3 and should’ve been 0-4. Loosing Dak did nothing but give the team, coaches, FO and fans an excuse.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You say that like Dallas was winning tons of games before the injury… they were 1-3 and should’ve been 0-4. Loosing Dak did nothing but give the team, coaches, FO and fans an excuse.
Cowboys were 2-3. You anti-Dakers keep typing a false record.