Parsons is my final guess

DBOY3141

Reaction score
I think that's a big mistake to block players because they sat out, but then again you are talking about a guy that wouldn't bring in players that could help his team if they took certain, you know, stances.

If they like Parsons' talent but ignore him on their draft board because he sat out the 2020 season, they are really dumber than I imagined.
he never said they wouldn't take them...Steelers GM said the same thing....it's a factor they have to consider since they missed out on hundreds of snaps

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
horn.
but i'd love parsons.

Question for you Parsons guys......

Have you looked into his hazing incidents?

I mean this is next level stuff.

For me.. I can look past A LOT of stuff. But I think even Richie Incognito would say that this guy takes hazing too far.

cowboyec

Reaction score

no.
just on the field.
bucky brooks had some interesting comments about him on one of the draft shows.
he's known him since parsons was coming out of high school.
it gives me pause...but i'd still bet on the talent if we lose out on our corners and sewell is off the board.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Like Mahomes? ;)

Well..

NFL did agree with me there too. We were both wrong in the sense he should go higher than the NFL & I projected but luckily for Mahomes he went to the type of situation I said he needed to go to for success and he has flourished.

phildadon86

Reaction score
People want to put him at middle linebacker. To me he looks like a OLB in a 3-4.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is a guy that falls on draft day.

It looks like he is a moron of epic proportions off the field and on the field he is raw and his skill set really doesn't fit what a modern day middle linebacker should be good at.

If we're going to get risky then at least do it at a position thats worth it like saaaayy a Defensive End from Miami.
Parsons doesn’t have concussion issues

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
McCarthy did stress the need to improve team speed during the presser yesterday. Parsons at LB would definitely address that. Horn at CB would as well. So keep that nugget in mind. I don't think McCarthy was referring to 2nd-3rd day picks...

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Surtain is there, that’s the pick.

Bowdown27

Reaction score

For me.. I can look past A LOT of stuff. But I think even Richie Incognito would say that this guy takes hazing too far.
I know it’s disturbing. Also him being on welcome to the nfl rookie on ESPN. Woof he’s very immature. On the field i think he’ll be something else but who knows with his off field issues.

king987

Reaction score
Don't dislike Parson, just don't think he'll be the pick.

I've listened to be about 3 billion draft "experts" this week. There seems to be a somewhat consensus that if any non-QB player falls in the first round, it's gonna be Parsons.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The catch17 effect.

NFL teams tend to agree with my projections. :thumbup:
Like the one where you said beatherd and Kaaya were better than mahomes? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao:

Delete your account. No one listens to you. Why would they?

waving monkey

Reaction score
I dont see both Surtain and Horn gone but who knows. When I read the comparison of Parson to Jaylon Smith I lost interest not that he will be a bad LB.
Right now the pre draft rumors are going crazy. If any team trades ahead of us it wont be for a CB its all about QB. IMO

phildadon86

Reaction score
Like the one where you said beatherd and Kaaya were better than mahomes? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao:

Delete your account. No one listens to you. Why would they?
He keeps saying the nfl agreed with him. Yet mahomes was drafted in the first round. Where were Kaaya and Beathard drafted? Lol the guy is delusional. And doesn’t even respond to me anymore even if it has nothing to do with QBs. He’s pounding the table for Phillips over parsons. Because of the hazing stories yet Phillips is a concussion away from retirement and a rap career lol.