Parsons is the best defensive player we’ve drafted since DeMarcus Ware

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I believe he's a generational talent. Assuming he doesn't crap the bed the rest of his career (or severe injury), he's going to be one of the best defensive players for years to come.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He's the best draft pick in the last 10 years....other than Dak.

That says a lot with how well we have drafted recently.
ONE of maybe but that bit of an early eval, hes played 9 games..Dak, zeke, when was Z.martin taken 2014 hes lock HOF guard my friend, Tyrone smith was 2011 lock HOF player? hes great and much better then draft day reactions by fans thats for sure..hes special so far but will need to put in work to be called best in 10 years,, Lamb is balling as well..Diggs has a bright future,

just saying lets slow down bit going back 10 years i can find equally great ones..hes got nice start

so best player on defense since ware , yes but no way im taking him over the ones i listed YET, they are all offense.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
He's better than ware

I was kind of thinking the same thing.

Cowboys took a big gamble passing on him and trading down two slots. Good thing no team took him.

Jets took Zach Wilson and I don't know if he will ever be seen as the better pick than Parsons. Lawrence, Pitts, and Chase look like the only three picks before him who have a chance to be a better pick so far. I don't see it with any of the other picks.