Parsons is the best defensive player we’ve drafted since DeMarcus Ware

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What is the fascination on crapping on one player to try and prop up another player?

Especially when one is a sure-fire HOFer and the other just finished playing the 9th game of his NFL career?
:huh:
What? Get the hell outta here...I'm not crapping on anyone, just saying he better than Ware at this stage of their career. Lol. Too funny

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I love Ware. You can see talent in a young guy and see he's something special.

My loving Ware doesn't detract from Randy White or Bob Lilly.
I like Ware, but never really was a worshipper.....Randy and Too Tall.....those I idolized

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Huh ... He was a 1st Ballot HOF before he left Dallas. The SB in Denver just sealed it (or as much of a seal as a Former Dallas player could secure)
Ok....you win...he's the greatest of all time...

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
I like Ware, but never really was a worshipper.....Randy and Too Tall.....those I idolized

Yeah, same. I mean, I knew Randy personally. Dude spent days at my house playing Braingames on our Atari 2600 so clearly looked up to him.

Guy bought me Chopper Command for my 6th birthday.

SackMaster

Reaction score
What? Get the hell outta here...I'm not crapping on anyone, just saying he better than Ware at this stage of their career. Lol. Too funny
You said, and I quote:
He's better than ware
If you wanted to be CLEAR you should have added "rookie", "at this point" or something to facilitate what you were implying.

Based off what you POSTED, you are implying that Parson is better than the HOFer Ware, not the Rookie Ware.

That is a YOU problem for not clearly conveying your intended comment.
:thumbup:

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I love Ware. You can see talent in a young guy and see he's something special.

My loving Ware doesn't detract from Randy White or Bob Lilly.

I don't know why some people turn appreciation of a current player into hate for a former player. I agree with you 100 percent.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah, same. I mean, I knew Randy personally. Dude spent days at my house playing Braingames on our Atari 2600 so clearly looked up to him.

Guy bought me Chopper Command for my 6th birthday.
That's awesome....he held three camps for me...got to know him pretty well. Great guy

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He is better than Ware if you compare them as rookies. He has a long way to go to be better than Ware, however.
I've been talking about their rookie year....people jumping to conclusions and getting all worked up.....

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
That's awesome....he held three camps for me...got to know him pretty well. Great guy

Yeah, super good person. Always remember the nights in Dallas in the 80's when my father got the Atari and we had the Boys over.

He worked for the Cowboys as a contractor for Control Data and did the transfer of their paper files to mag tape.

Never can forget it.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Admit you were wrong. Lol. Or you waiting for him to win DPOY and DROY in the same year first?

What was I wrong about?

He’s good at literally all the things I said he was good at and weak at the things I said he would be weak at and I even said he has the athleticism to get better at the things he is weak at.

What myself and no one else accounted for was his natural rush ability.

It was obvious he was going to be good at running sideways and blitzing. Pretty obvious.

SackMaster

Reaction score
I've been talking about their rookie year....people jumping to conclusions and getting all worked up.....
See, that's the problem. YOU may have known you were talking about rookie years, in which I would agree, Rookie Parsons > Rookie Ware.

But again, you did not mention or even imply that you were comparing rookie years with your initial post. This is like me saying:

"Dez Bryant is the greatest #88 in Cowboys history"​

And then HOPING that people understand that I meant "at catching TD passes".

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
See, that's the problem. YOU may have known you were talking about rookie years, in which I would agree, Rookie Parsons > Rookie Ware.

But again, you did not mention or even imply that you were comparing rookie years with your initial post. This is like me saying:

"Dez Bryant is the greatest #88 in Cowboys history"​

And then HOPING that people understand that I meant "at catching TD passes".
He's your avatar, so you are obviously obsessed! Lol