Parsons is the best defensive player we’ve drafted since DeMarcus Ware

SackMaster

Reaction score
I'm talking about his rookie season...this kid is much better at this point.
Well ... Ware was transitioning from College DE to NFL 3-4 OLB where Parson's is mostly playing the position he played in college.

So not really an apples-to-apples comparison.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well ... Ware was transitioning from College DE to NFL 3-4 OLB where Parson's is mostly playing the position he played in college.

So not really an apples-to-apples comparison.
Football is football...Parsons didn't even play last year....what's the fixation on Ware....he was a great pass rusher bit anyone with an objective set of eyes can see that Parsons is much better and more versatile at this stage of their careers

Havic

Reaction score
Come on. Ware is a first ballot Hall of Famer but Parsons has done more in half a season than Ware's career?

Give me a break lol.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Football is football...Parsons didn't even play last year....what's the fixation on Ware....he was a great pass rusher bit anyone with an objective set of eyes can see that Parsons is much better and more versatile at this stage of their careers
What is the fascination on crapping on one player to try and prop up another player?

Especially when one is a sure-fire HOFer and the other just finished playing the 9th game of his NFL career?
:huh:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Come on. Ware is a first ballot Hall of Famer but Parsons has done more in half a season than Ware's career?

Give me a break lol.
Get it through your thick skull, I'm talking about their rookie season!

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Can't argue with that. If Parsons continues on this track he's a more versatile Khalil Mack.

I mean this kid is a rookie and has made plays at inside backer, outside backer, as a stand up rusher, and as a defensive end with his hand in the dirt. No matter where he lines up he looks like he's played there for years. He's frickin' incredible.