simpsons-grandpa.gif

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
At least he didnt break his foot or get a calf strain

what is with these practice injuries

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
nooooo, don't need to hear this. Officially in a bad mood now.

If this was the 1970s, I'd be saying something like I'm away to get a baseball bat from the garage and someone better hide from me........but I'm not allowed to say that these days.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm sure they're just being cautious. No way Parsons will not be playing on Sunday!! He hates when they take him out of the game to give him a breather!!

lkelly

Reaction score
It's a 17 game season. Teams are smartly going to reduce workload when they can and it's a ridiculously dangerous sport with injuries. The NBA analytics guys figured out the 3 point shot emphasis and the value of sitting players out during the season. I assume that the NFL is coming to similar conclusions with keeping the offense out there on 4th down and using cautious recovery times for minor injuries as well as the more liberal 3 game IR rule.

Praxit

Reaction score
..relax guys, its precautionary. Something probably sore. He'll be out there Sunday.

Majic

Reaction score
During the Saints game I thought he may have picked up an injury as he looked in pain after a tackle

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You figured Parsons would eventually be added to the injury report. When we start getting back players from injuries other players start coming up with injuries. The next man up with this team means the next man up with an injury.