Twitter: Parsons Limited in Practice

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bh187-star-wars.gif

DripTooHard

Reaction score
He got hurt in practice, not the game, practice!

There was a previous post that he looked slow to get up after a tackle against the Saints. I do remember a play where he looked dinged up, but it didn’t prevent him from playing from my memory. My guess is this is just to get him some rest.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Battle of the injured players. The winner literally might be the last man standing!

A common statement at this time of year that we hear is "football is a game of attrition!" It's basically, a gradual decline in the physical wellbeing of a player or players. I'm always trying to recall that word and had to ask my son what it was. Bingo! He came up with in, in a hurry! Proud of him. ;)

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A common statement at this time of year that we hear is "football is a game of attrition!" It's basically, a gradual decline in the physical wellbeing of a player or players. I'm always trying to recall that word and had to ask my son what it was. Bingo! He came up with in, in a hurry! Proud of him. ;)
He's right!

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Rookie used to playing college season getting broken in on the pro level. Everyone is sore by now