Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
bh187-star-wars.gif
We still should be able to beat Washington

JBond

Reaction score
Why can't we have nice things for a single season?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Rookie used to playing college season getting broken in on the pro level. Everyone is sore by now
yup

a big difference being nicked and actually injured , im sure Parsons will step up like zeke has. Fight through it..AC did it earlier in the year, if you can run and hit , you play. Those nicks tend to loosens up while playing and adrenaline makes players forget about them until after the game and in practice..its that time of the year , 17 game season you rest your best players as much as possible..

at this point they dont need full physical practices, just walk through's of the game plans etc get those mental reps and coaching..

JBond

Reaction score
Oh I know, but the whammy of losing Pollard, Zeke beat the hell up, and our game wrecking machine on D also banged up on the road at Washington worries me a bit. This team could be really special if we can get the whole band back together.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Suprise Suprise The guy that actually plays 110% and takes on guys 50lbs heavier every play is getting banged up at this point in the season . Dont worry after a couple years here he will attend the Jaylon Smith bussiness decision seminar and fix all that .

glimmerman

Reaction score
He has had 10 days to rest. Still has another couple days. Rest and watch film Parsons..

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Yeah, I would imagine they are just being cautious and giving him rest. He’s basically played a full college season at this point.

CWR

Reaction score
MEANWHILE....

Game recognizes game. Parsons already getting the respect of the leagues elite. Imagine this guy in another couple years. I been wanting that type of Ray Lewis game breaking, will the team to win LB for the longest time. What a pick.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Game recognizes game. Parsons already getting the respect of the leagues elite. Imagine this guy in another couple years. I been wanting that type of Ray Lewis game breaking, will the team to win LB for the longest time. What a pick.

if he has a long career and doesnt have major injuries, he can be the best lb'er of all time. What is cool is that 2nd might not even be close

HungryLion

Reaction score

me after reading the report that Micah Parsons is out for the game.