Twitter: Parsons moving to DE

bewp7

Reaction score
i am grateful for micah parsons.

no matter what i can at lest be a little happy the cowboys drafted this man because he is a monster.

his upside could be best defensive player in the nfl i am not being a homer or joking i think he is that special!!!!!

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
So he got his first career sack on the play the blew dead? Yep he was all over.

his presence actually helped LVE and Jaylon a lot today. They don’t play thy bad.

nice luxury to have a guy that can do so many things in parsons

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
If we could just not give up long drives, although they ended in 3's most of the time.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
If we could just not give up long drives, although they ended in 3's most of the time.
Here’s a reality check. We’re not a contender until we cover better. Diggs is good but we need a second corner abd second pass rusher. We never get who in the same game. Our rosters are always top heavy.

rambo2

Reaction score
No wonder this organization has been so bad for that long. We have a guy that can be an elite LB but we just switch his position into one that could get him injured. Let's make Dak return punts too while we're at it.
They won the game because they made this move and he showed that he is a dominant pass rusher.

rambo2

Reaction score
Here’s a reality check. We’re not a contender until we cover better. Diggs is good but we need a second corner abd second pass rusher. We never get who in the same game. Our rosters are always top heavy.
They sure look like a contender. They should win the division and they look like they beat anybody.

OldCoach

Reaction score
Parsons is a game changer anywhere in the box. I expect him to be used strategically throughout the year. The depth at LB allows it. Opposing OCs and QBs are going to have to know where he’s at, and they’ll have to account for him. It’s going to make our bad defense average to good.

Osa is pretty impressive for a rookie as well. He’s gonna take snaps from Gallimore. If one of these rookie corners can eventually show up, it’ll end up being a darn good class.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Not a chance. He might be able to do it for a bit, but being about 60-70 lbs lighter than who he would play against for 60 snaps will just wear him out. The team needs a dominant LB, that's why they drafted a guy they think can be a dominant LB.