Parsons neutralized as a DE

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
:dance:Once again besides Parsons & Hill no one is able to generate pass rush and that allowed to Raiders to march down the field continuously.

Bradlee Anae has the same pass rush potential as Randy Gregory and this team needs to utilize it.

Fun fact Cowboys have been on a losing streak ever since they demoted Anae back to pratice squad.

Free Bradlee Anae :dance::dance::dance::dance:

You might finally have a good point, but weren't you also for keeping Greg Zuerlein over Lirim Hajrullahu?
:huh:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The Bradlee Anae lovers are a delusional bunch. :p I truly wish what they see in him was real, we could certainly use it.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
You are exactly right . Teams need bigger rosters with these seasons that start in July go into February . It’s like the battle of the Somme . Need fresh troops.

Yup, cuz otherwise, teams start hitting the bottom of the barrel quickly when the games get longer, especially in a sport like this. More games means you need more players.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
:dance:Once again besides Parsons & Hill no one is able to generate pass rush and that allowed to Raiders to march down the field continuously.

Bradlee Anae has the same pass rush potential as Randy Gregory and this team needs to utilize it.

Fun fact Cowboys have been on a losing streak ever since they demoted Anae back to pratice squad.

Free Bradlee Anae :dance::dance::dance::dance:

I don’t remember your posts always being this bad.. Is this a new thing or am I making it up?

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
They need to replace LVE with Anae. So, we can have a thumper at line backer, while Parsons playing DE. This defense is still being ate up on the ground.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
He would need to be good on ST to make the game day roster. He's not taking reps from the DE's we have out there now. If the coaches liked him it would have made sense to promote him after RG went down. Maybe next summer he can earn a spot.

DEs we have are not better than Anae. He was getting same amount of pressure as Basham & Golston with less reps.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
He plays where the DC decides he plays

DC plays to his strength, so I guess he can’t cover? He puts up pressure but the QB is still completing passes for first down. If he could cover he could actually help the defense pull out a win instead of giving up game winning drives.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s like you watch a completely different game than anyone else. Parsons was in Carr’s lap consistently even while being held damn near every play. He also drew double teams consistently which will be huge once Gregory (maybe Tank) get back.

He hasn’t been neutralized in any way. Just another nonsense “look at me” take from you.

They need to send a few of those chop blocks into the league office because more than once he was cut low while engaged high, and vice versa, which is illegal.
He does not actually watch games. His Mom says football is too violent.

conner01

Reaction score
DC plays to his strength, so I guess he can’t cover? He puts up pressure but the QB is still completing passes for first down. If he could cover he could actually help the defense pull out a win instead of giving up game winning drives.
One of the most dominate players in the nfl
If you don’t see that then maybe you should be watching tennis

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
DEs we have are not better than Anae. He was getting same amount of pressure as Basham & Golston with less reps.

That's why he went unclaimed to the practice squad right? That's why when both dlaw and RG are missing games he doesn't get called up right? DQ just wants to Winn, no agenda and anae can't make the 53. He ain't ready.