Parsons neutralized as a DE

TheHerd

Reaction score
I saw him neutralized by an obvious choke hold on one play that wasn't called.
One? He gets held on every single play, and often worse. I know holding happens all the time now, but what happens to Parsons is ridiculous, even by NFL standards

TheHerd

Reaction score
So Tyron called for holding that took 4 points off the board for Dallas.

Anyone see a whit of difference between this "hold" and what was happening to Parsons all game long????

The inconsistency of officiating is ridiculous. And yes, there is bias. Hate to make the obvious point

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Well #$%*#, who knew it was as easy as promoting Anae from the practice squad to solve our recent losing woes?

I sure am glad this game is simple.

Prossman

Reaction score
Parsons is a rookie ( who just set the rookie sack record for the boys),He is the best player on the defense bar none. He is also is a linebacker who also can play defensive end. His body isn't built for defensive end, he is just that good.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
:dance:Once again besides Parsons & Hill no one is able to generate pass rush and that allowed to Raiders to march down the field continuously.

Bradlee Anae has the same pass rush potential as Randy Gregory and this team needs to utilize it.

Fun fact Cowboys have been on a losing streak ever since they demoted Anae back to pratice squad.

Free Bradlee Anae :dance::dance::dance::dance:

LOL