Twitter: Parsons on Tyler Smith

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I think so too
I think he could be a real stud at guard right now and could be a really good LT when he develops
I hope we can get one of the other young guys to develop also
Waletzko is a guy I kinda think may have a chance
Waletzko could potentially be another Doug Free. Small school guy who can potentially become a quality starter. The guy I am worried about is Ball.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But all the scouting experts here said he wasn't ready at LT and that he was too raw

Hahahhahahahha
Are you referring to Tyler Smith?

If yes, then...
Does "here" include the DraftZone...

I created a thread 3 weeks before the draft that Tyler Smith is the closest OL physically to Larry Allen that I've seen since the GOAT himself.

Hahahhahahahha

blueblood70

Reaction score
It's not like fans haven't heard this before. In fact, we hear it all the time and it happens with every team. They are all expected to sell the excitement of an upcoming season because the owners expect that.

Wouldn't be the first time they talk about what happened in the OTA, at camp or practice and that does not become evident in the real games against better competition.

Any player negative on his team or any of his teammates at this point needs to find other work.

The challenge of Cowboys fans is this team revolves around the spins and the owner trying to fill half empty glasses so anything that might be righteously positive is suspect.

Everything about this team is wait and see regardless of which side a fan is on now.
and? i stand by my reply. Im Not going to allow Debbie downers to constantly take up over 70% of the posts around here without a response. Its get tiresome quickly. again ill take any news coming directly from the Star over jaded fan opinions when they are sitting at a keyboard vs being there.

this is all the news coming out in a slow period and some of us enjoy it and don't like to get the jaded fan raining down on any positive news coming out.

its as if they like bad news only and those post spin out of control as if they are all facts. they in fact like ripping our own team daily...