Parsons reminding fans/media

CCBoy

Reaction score
Exactly, his job under Quinn was to rush the QB, full bore. Hard to stop the run when you have blinders on for the QB. I also hope Zimmer can make him a more well rounded player.
As I posted last off season, he needs skill building and role in defense development. That level of growth is still part of the needed change in Mr. Parsons. That is a positive as a problem. Another level in developed change..but still the level projected last season needs to be achieved, as was described last year. Principals of leadership still apply.

Just for a presented addition here, he will actually be improved by having a strong linebacker and expanding more directed roles to improve upon and develop further. Hoooah, limit demands in focus to help the group further. Leadership and team building at a high level.

You go Jerry and staff!

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It takes more than just talent to be successful in the NFL. Let's just permit it to be a team sport.

Being a team player and listening to coaches like Zimmer is just as important as talent, Micah!

Chasing6

Reaction score
Could be the point of 1 gap defense is to penetrate at all cost every down and conceptually stop the run on the way to the QB.
And how would you actually know the answer?

Why would Micah even need to go to practice in that scenario?

He could stay home and rest and then maybe he would impact more than just the first 10 games of the season.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I mean he and CD said what they are about on a podcast after hiding for 2 weeks from the GB arss whupping..."Bags of Money" you should take them at their word..i dont think they were lying...could've said "Getting better in the playoffs"..."not getting trucked by a 7th seed"...but nope they said "Bags of Money" you should believe them...

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There was a time when those who said that didn't seem right. On 2nd thought, it really seems that such consideration might be for the best.
Micah has certainly been demonstrating, far more than once that he's unwilling to be a team player, in favor of individual glorification. :angry:
Yes, I was laughed out of the barn the first time I brought it up :laugh:
Keep in mind. This guy got a little upset when Dan Quinn didn't let him do everything he wanted to do all the time.
He admired Qunn so he didn't protest too much.
Wait till he gets a load of Zimmer.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Best case Micah and Zimmer are gonna go together like Kyrie and Steve Nash. Worst case like Spreewell and Carlisimo.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I am more of a supporter of his than most, but something tells me his contract negotiation may be the toughest Jerry and Stephen have had in a long time. He leaves little doubt about who will call the shots between him and his agent.

Biggest idiot on the team. By a bit. They absolutely can not sign him.