Parsons to Cowboy fans: I love yall, I will be better

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol, first it was Micah is hiding now we dont want to hear from him.
What do ypu mean "we"?

And i dont understand what you are doing here. Some people thinks he talks too much...so?
You are talking about two different things....and diffetent people.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Lol, first it was Micah is hiding now we dont want to hear from him.
I think it's that it took the moron this long to say anything remotely sensible. He's been spouting off on other stuff and making fun of other teams.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Wait…….you’re telling US not to give up??? Lol….
Lol its ridiculous.
Nothing but gaslighting from everyone in this organization. The fans are overreacting the fans have to buy into it the fans have to not give up.

This team went out completely unprepared for a playoff game and played about as badly as you could in every phase. They didn't look at all like they wanted to be there and they certainly look like they gave up from the opening whistle

Staubacher

Reaction score
"Don't give up!"

Like you guys did before the Packers game even started?

I know what I saw. You guys mentally checked out the week leading up to the game. There's no way around it because your performance would have been better even in a loss had you not collectively checked out.

Give up? Y'all didn't even show up.
100 percent

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
The team is really missing a true leader of a coach this sack of potato we have is not capable of teaching them the art of discipline.

Staubacher

Reaction score
The team is really missing a true leader of a coach this sack of potato we have is not capable of teaching them the art of discipline.
But but they love him they made sure to influence Jerrah to keep him by telling the media how much they love him and his family picture days and all the warm fuzzies

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Boomers mad he’s talking again. Let it go boomers. Free country and he can pretty much run his life as he sees fit at the expense of your feelings.

If you deal with that by complaining about it I’d say you’re communicating as you see fit as well. Bravo to both of you

DStar22

Reaction score
well we appreciate the sentiment Micah, now show it on the field!

lets go COWBOYS!

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Boomers mad he’s talking again. Let it go boomers. Free country and he can pretty much run his life as he sees fit at the expense of your feelings.

If you deal with that by complaining about it I’d say you’re communicating as you see fit as well. Bravo to both of you
Boomer?Boomer Esiason? or Chris Berman?

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
You’re not around many kids from this generation are you? This is the new normal bro.
Yes I am.

But to be more relevant,....I see hundreds and hundreds of NFL players Micah's age, some younger, not being as weird as he is.

It's not the number of "tweets", it's the weirdness. He's a paasive aggressive AppleStore employee, or maybe a reality TV show performer, trapped in a defensive ends (err, outside linebacker's) body. He's not hard. He's weird. It's just who he is...but he'll never be a killer on the field.