Parsons to Cowboy fans: I love yall, I will be better

Big_D

Reaction score
The best player on the team can't do or say anything, without half the people here trying their best to put him down.

Sounds like he's admitting to us that he has room to improve. How is that not a positive thing?

It's nice to have players of that caliber, but the expectations go way up for such a player and there's no expectations anywhere else. Like if Parsons had 2 sacks in the Packer game maybe GB scores 42 instead of 48. The question is he's good enough to concern the opposing coaches where the heck is everyone else? No one is getting to the QB and we'll blame the guy who commands the most attention. Some apparently don't remember the championship teams because many players stepped up to the plate. That's the difference if we ever want to win a trophy.

GMO415

Reaction score
Just shut up Micah. You're already getting annoying. See Tank for further.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what the new DC does with him. Can he use Parsons more effectively than Quinn did?
I hope so. At DE opponents eventually learned they could hold him all day and the Refs wouldn't call it, and Cowboy fans would blame the lack of production on Parsons.
At LB opponents wouldn't know if he's defending the run or rushing the passer. With his quickness he just might be good against the run, and next year Overshown should be available as well, and Overshown is a heat seeking missile. Those two just might add some excitement to our LB crew. Hopefully our new DC gets it figured out better than DQ did.

coult44

Reaction score
To be fair....we aren't counting on "CoogioGuy" to break the 30 year drought of Cowboy futility.

We need less weirdness from Micah. Yet he just keeps giving more...and more.
You’re not around many kids from this generation are you? This is the new normal bro.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Parsons isn’t the issue.
I agree. Parsons is a talented guy who is not always played to the best advantage, thanks to DQ. Just like when DQ played zone in our backfield against Green Bay when he usually played man, so Green Bay shredded DQ's "zone". Result? 48-32
As for Parsons, you don't dump talent like Parsons and replace 'em with jags just because you don't like what he says on social media.

coult44

Reaction score
yeah just a little then I counter it with my typical negative energy because I see the BS happening, get bashed, but hey it is what it is. Been a tough span of years with not much success
I bought in 100% this year. With the moves we made in the off season, and DQ back, and parsons in year 3, and CeeDee along with MM taking over the play calling by the time the season started I was “ALL IN.”
Up until halftime of the playoff game I was still a believer.
It’s going to take a massive , more than massive , off season to get me back like I was.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I bought in 100% this year. With the moves we made in the off season, and DQ back, and parsons in year 3, and CeeDee along with MM taking over the play calling by the time the season started I was “ALL IN.”
Up until halftime of the playoff game I was still a believer.
It’s going to take a massive , more than massive , off season to get me back like I was.
and this is what jerry isnt seeing, this season and the GB game disaster, has changed a lot of diehard fans, who wanted something different
for 24, and jerry is bringing it all back same ol same ol.
He thinks he can sell it again for 24, but I dont think many will buy into it.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Sounds like front office stuff; Jerry to be precise.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
you guys will be back on the super bowl wagon after 4 games. talking the crap and wearing your "gear" crap. lmao.

NoFurtherQuestions

Reaction score
I know this fan base is dissappinted on the playoff result, but turning on one of your best players is just funny. I get he talks which rubs some people the wrong way, but any fanbase would love to have Parsons.
It is truly pathetic how so many in the fanbase will turn on the players when the real problem with the Cowboys was there decades before these players set foot in Dallas.

Parsons should leave at the first opportunity. He will never sniff the Vince Lombardi trophy here. I have no doubt he would be so much better at so many other teams than here