Twitter: Parsons Top 10 Jersey

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Not surprising. IF I was going to get a jersey right now… it absolutely would be Micah Parsons.

He’s a beast… a machine… a unicorn… whatever you want to call him, he is one of the very best.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Not surprising. IF I was going to get a jersey right now… it absolutely would be Micah Parsons.

He’s a beast… a machine… a unicorn… whatever you want to call him, he is one of the very best.
In total agreement. Parsons is the only Dallas Jersey I'd buy.

I'd have to buy a SF Jersey to get me last name so that's a he'll no cause I don't even like red.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Back in college I went into a sports store to buy a new hat. Guy was trying to sell me an Eddie George jersey. No way man, no way.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
I've almost completely quit wearing jerseys to games these days because it's so typical, and I'm cooler than everyone. lol.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Kind of boggles my mind that Aaron Rodgers has that many fans still. Dude is wholly unlikeable.

I have a Parsons jersey and that's the only active player that I will wear right now. Wouldn't mind grabbing a Lamb jersey.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Why would someone wear ANY other man's name on their back? Have never understood it personally.
The only jersey I've ever owned in my life was the one that said J. BUFFETT across the back and if you could read the back you were already too late.

Techsass

Reaction score
Kind of boggles my mind that Aaron Rodgers has that many fans still. Dude is wholly unlikeable.

I have a Parsons jersey and that's the only active player that I will wear right now. Wouldn't mind grabbing a Lamb jersey.
NY is a big market & he's probably the most exciting offensive player the Jets have had in quite a long time.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Whey Dak?
There is a limited edition 4 on sale. It has been worn twice. Not selling too fast though. Some buyers claim it is an unlucky jersey (0-2).

2009-san-francisco-49ers-andy-lee-number-4-game-issued-white-jersey-42-dp26449_ss2_p-13895636+u-59aoear7ygczzut73dd5+v-3a4a0ca36f2a4a24941e164a6d2ce212.jpg
n

LonnieElam

Reaction score
I'd have to buy a SF Jersey to get me last name so that's a he'll no cause I don't even like red.
Just get a custom jersey of your last name, whichever # you like, and you can wear it until you die.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Brought a Micah Jersey last year.. Last prior jersey bought was MB3..

shabazz

Reaction score
Why would someone wear ANY other man's name on their back? Have never understood it personally.
I’m gonna wear Rosie Odonnels name on my jersey as a gateway to getting a players name on it next.