Twitter: Parsons tweet a sign of a locker room dividing?

Ken

Reaction score
I have no issue with you.

I have issues with fake fans like AC that choose player over team and get chippy with anyone that doesn't follow their lead on it.

He's seeking your approval for his opinions and frankly that is embarrassing.
The correct answer is...sorry, I didn't know that.

My apologies.

Try it...it is therapeutic.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I love him even more.

If they don't get rid of Dak, Micah is going to force his way out of here.
He wants to win a Title. He's not going to be happy getting paid just so he can play on a mediocre team forever. He'll get his money. Some team will give it to him.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Yeah, I find him annoying and the fact that elite players keep owning him and he only seems to come alive against scrubs and the average while his body breaks down mid-way through the season. I'm 100% okay with getting picks for him and avoiding the big contract he's going to be demanding.

Sounds just like you are describing Dak, to a tee!

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
It was clearly a shot at the front office. Cowboys fans should be happy he’s applying public pressure to add talent to the team - others who’ve had his voice in the league and organization haven’t. Instead we want to think it’s solely or about dak because we are pissed dak sucked *** the other day.

Micah knows there’s a clear talent gap between us and the other teams left on the offensive side of the ball and not just mahomes and burrow at the qb position. The skill positions and playmakers. You need to give dak all the help he can’t get is the reality

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Micah tweeted that it wasn't about dak. It's about contracts. And when his time comes he's gonna want one too.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
It was clearly a shot at the front office. Cowboys fans should be happy he’s applying public pressure to add talent to the team - others who’ve had his voice in the league and organization haven’t. Instead we want to think it’s solely or about dak because we are pissed dak sucked *** the other day.

Micah knows there’s a clear talent gap between us and the other teams left on the offensive side of the ball and not just mahomes and burrow at the qb position. The skill positions and playmakers. You need to give dak all the help he can’t get is the reality
If there's a big talent gap on offense, how is Dallas the #1 offense in the nfl since dak came back from injury.

Is it Dak is bad?
Is it there's a lack of talent?
Or do they have a coaching genius?