Twitter: Parsons tweet a sign of a locker room dividing?

hopemsu

Reaction score
Our OL has led the way for a great year. The Cowboys had a pro bowl RB and WR. Zeke averages nothing a carry while Pollard is a star.

Meh, I give up. Your right, this game is an outlier. Dak has been good. The other 21 guys are to blame when he throws it to the wrong jersey.
its not all or nothing. Dak didnt play well, but neither did his team.

hopemsu

Reaction score
Our OL has led the way most of the year, they didn't against San francisco. Take away Dak's scrambles and we have about 55 yards rushing. That is terrible, and the only thing to conclude is that same OL had a terrible game. Our pro bowl WR and the only one worth bragging about got 117 yards, none of the other receivers save the occasional TE could get separation against my grandmother, and she has been dead 12 years. Our defense had a great game except for 1 series, where again, Purdy had all day to throw and McCaffrey was getting 8 yards a carry. Micah all but disappeared in the 2nd half, despite having a great first half. Does he get worn out? IDK, but he was mostly non existent at times in the 2nd half. There are alot of reasons we lost, QB is one of them, but nowhere near the only reason.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Only a matter of time during one of Dak's egg-laying games in 23 one of our star Defensive players is going to be seen reading the riot act to sitting by himself Prescott.
Dakko you can try and hide looking at that I-Pad but Micah and his pals are fed up giving 110% so you can lose the game.

hopemsu

Reaction score
Micah consistently disappears at times. Ihes really good but not all world. If Lawrence Taylor and Demarcus ware had a kid, he’d be 4 times better than Micah.