Twitter: Parsons working with DeMarcus Ware

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Ok, what's a furboy? Are we going to go in circles?

I have a few fursonas, and I used to rotate through them on the old site. I can't seem to adjust them here as much as I did then, so I just went with "Furboy" to try to consolidate them all. I should be taking delivery of my fursuit (animal costume that is specifically tailored to our fursona) later this year. i can't wait for it!!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's a shame Ware couldn't get this opportunity while he was still playing.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I feel like Parsons is a safer bet than most rookies we've had, and, again, I've not seen great LB play for the most part. I only became a Cowboys fan around 1999, and my first 3 years were 5-11.
I get it. You are young. I've been watching the Cowboys since they were winning championships in the '70s. I see what you see in Parsons but I've seen it in many others that have only ended up being disappointing. Before Sean Lee became injury prone he was the LB Lion that caused excitement.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
We don't have any nicknames for him. We need to give him one. Lest we forget the likes of Hollywood, Manster, Big Cat, Bullet Bob, and others. The Nightmare, The Tiger, or, since he went to Penn State and we haven't used this nickname yet for a player, The Puma would be good for him.

The lion after the Nittany Lions

Techsass

Reaction score
This is great, although, I'm sure some will have plenty of negative things to say......who'll be the first?
It is great. As far as the negative, heck the game day menu is about the only place you won't see that.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

ddff775cd8ebfcb444b39d88c1d172086d63c607_hq.gif

jnday

Reaction score
No, I do not recognize anything about this kid that has not happened yet, that's all "potential" is. You are right when you don't know how his career will pan out. His preseason performance was limited in scope because it wasn't always against opponents' starters. As impressive as he has been, learn to observe with objectivity and understanding of what you are actually seeing. Only when he thrives among NFL starters and earns all-pro honors will he deserve the accolades he is receiving as a rookie.
I agree with you 100%, but some fans think that he should be measured for a gold jacket already.