Twitter: Passing yards leaders through Week 3

starfan1

Reaction score
I recall posters here saying that he was going to be our Darren Sproles.
Ya I remember that pipe dream as well. That pick was an emotional pick because his dad works with organization but what a waste

The 23 draft beyond overshown at this point is a total waste and when you pass on free agents to upgrade your team you can’t miss in the draft
JMO

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
I’m not sure who has a decent stock of RBs . Miami comes to mind but I’d be on the horn trying to trade for 1 but sadly Jerry already said he isn’t looking at that position

DT and WR wouldn’t hurt either lol.
Rico was alright last game. They can start by getting him more touches. Miami probably not. Achane needs a second back. Mostert is probably that back, but he's old and hurt. They won't likely part with the rook, and all that's left is Jeff Wilson. He's not special but has had production. Only thing is it's all been in really good rushing offenses.

CWR

Reaction score
Ya I remember that pipe dream as well. That pick was an emotional pick because his dad works with organization but what a waste

The 23 draft beyond overshown at this point is a total waste and when you pass on free agents to upgrade your team you can’t miss in the draft
JMO
Yeah the margin for error becomes pretty slim.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Have to pass a lot when you’re constantly behind and the run game sucks.

That’s not a defense of Dak.

starfan1

Reaction score

I’m rather shocked as Dak has left a lot of meat on the bone so to speak

I hope this don’t continue but the run game is horrid and we can stop the run so I fear we’re gonna have to rely on he and CeeDee and Ferguson sprinkle in some of the others guys as well

That’s a recipe for early playoff exit if you get there

starfan1

Reaction score
We are 1-2

We are the laughingstock of the league !

Dak stinks and looks bad , but has chucked it up more than anyone due to us playing catchup

And the Stans are on their knees giving Dak the MvP. You can’t make this up !!
Who said anything about MVP? That’s the thing with you anti dak folks you rarely use facts .

The OP posted this to troll and the only person that mentioned MVP is an anti dak guy

Guess mission successful

GoldenR

Reaction score
We are 1-2

We are the laughingstock of the league !

Dak stinks and looks bad , but has chucked it up more than anyone due to us playing catchup

And the Stans are on their knees giving Dak the MvP. You can’t make this up !!
........and Tom B was even snickering at # 4 Sunday. The greatest QB in history shaking his head for 3 1/2 qrts before the prevent and rushing four started.