Twitter: Passing yards leaders through Week 3

GoldenR

Reaction score
They were never in prevent lol.
A prevent is also when the D knows you are always in a pass situation and generally happens midway through 4th Qrt. They say now a prevent is used 2-3 minutes before halftime also. 5 diff kinds of prevents today Chuck. Still doesnt change Brady thinks your man is comical.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
A prevent is also when the D knows you are always in a pass situation and generally happens midway through 4th Qrt. They say now a prevent is used 2-3 minutes before halftime also. 5 diff kinds of prevents today Chuck. Still doesnt change Brady thinks your man is comical.
I don’t know who “they” is or what they say but I know what a prevent defense is and that’s not it. And if it was what a sad state of affairs if you can’t get separation against a prevent defense. I don’t care what Brady thinks I had him on mute not sure why you do. Probably fitting Daks best games of his career came against him.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Cowboys are #30 in rushing.

When you have no run game, throwing the ball is your only option.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Sadly I say Dak get most of his yards in garbage time , when the ravens already had the W .

The spread and Vegas won that game .

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
The reality is that Dak is maximized as a QB when he has a robust running game (true of all QBs actually).

The fact that this FO uses his contract as an excuse NOT to address the running game is beyond idiotic.

Why extend a player and pay all that money only to refuse to give him the support he needs to execute at his best level?

JJ saying we “couldn’t afford Henry” is laughable. Of course they can. The truth is they didn’t want to sign him, and they think that paying Dak all that money should mean Dak becomes superman and does it all by himself.

To invest 60 million a year only to refuse to spend an additional 8 mil a year on a RB who can actually force a defense to account for his abilities? Ludicrous.

IMO— Dak shutting out the media this week is a great thing. The rest of the “leaders” should take the hint as well.

I think Dak will put up some big numbers on Thursday but in the end it won’t matter. The way the FO has constructed this roster has resulted in fatal flaws that expose Dak and the offense’s vulnerabilities and limitations, and fields a defense that STILL cannot stop the run after all these years.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
you’re gonna have a lot of passing yards when you are getting blown out and have ZERO running game every week.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
All those pass yards for a combined 8-7 record. Also interesting that none of the top 5 passers teams are top 5 in scoring. Bottom 5 pass defenses are a combined 7-8. Bottom 5 run defenses are 4-11. Top 5 run offenses are 9-6. Only week 3 but we are still seeing a different NFL than we have been used to over the last couple decades.