Path to nfce title

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I posted several times, Dallas can get to 8-8 easily with our schedule compared to the rest of the NFCE. We have the easiest schedule left of the 4 teams. Each of the other 3 maybe be lucky to win 2 games left on their schedule, maybe 3, and that will be against each other.
Even with an easier schedule than other teams, do you really think this particular Cowboy team can go 6-1 the rest of the way?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Even with an easier schedule than other teams, do you really think this particular Cowboy team can go 6-1 the rest of the way?

Not really, but one never knows. :D
However it is conceivable we can win enough and they lose enough to win the division.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Were going to get crushed by the Vikings and then crushed by the Ravens two games after that. Will be lucky to win 1 of the next 3. But keep drinking I guess.

Lamar has no where to run with dlaw and gregory

Cowboys will be doing the crushing

Jipper

Reaction score
Were going to get crushed by the Vikings and then crushed by the Ravens two games after that. Will be lucky to win 1 of the next 3. But keep drinking I guess.

very possible and yes the booze may be the culprit

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
very possible and yes the booze may be the culprit

Delvin Cook is going to make chopped liver out of our running game. And if they somehow slow him down they have Jefferson and Thielen going deep. I think its going to be a long day. Defense will need 4 turnovers.

Jipper

Reaction score
Delvin Cook is going to make chopped liver out of our running game. And if they somehow slow him down they have Jefferson and Thielen going deep. I think its going to be a long day. Defense will need 4 turnovers.

you are likely right

but who the hell knows

as long as there is hope....let’s hope right?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
you are likely right

but who the hell knows

as long as there is hope....let’s hope right?

Sorry, but i am hoping for losses. I would like nothing more then for the Cowboys to lose every game. There is no more hope for this team this year. Only for next season and beyond. The hope for the future increases the higher the draft pick. And if we can somehow get a top 2 pick it could be like hitting the jackpot.

14theuterthumb

Reaction score
Rather hear the path to the first overall pick in the 2021 NFL entry draft
Yep,I all amount that pick. Just think how far we having fallen, pulling for a major miracle to finish 8-8 in the league’s most pathetic division. Wow I would take 1 or 2 over that dogpile. It would be fun for about 2 months and then reality sets in.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Dallas goes 8-8
NY is 5-11
Philly is 4-11-1
Wash is 4-12

go look at the games, and do the math....its kinda scary if we play how we did against pit against the nfce....

in two week from right now....if we are sitting at 4-7 and our nfce bretheran have lost then im going to repost this...

if not, just chalk it up to drinking too much on a sunday....and ive been on team tank....

Please stop it.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The only games we have a shot at winning are Wash, NY, Phil and Cinn. 6 wins is our most optimal situation.

And that would keep us in contention for division which 6 wins could win . But I can’t see us winning all of our winnable games.

NY at 6-10 or Phi at 6-9-1 win it. We will end up if we continue playing hard , like 3-13 or 4-12. And that’s being optimistic. Wouldn’t surprise me 2-14 assuming we can play all the games.

Last edited:

Jipper

Reaction score
The only games we have a shot at winning are Wash, NY, Phil and Cinn. 6 wins is our most optimal situation.

And that would keep us in contention for division which 6 wins could win . But I can’t see us winning all of our winnable games.

NY at 6-10 or Phi at 6-9-1 win it. We will end up if we continue playing hard , like 3-13 or 4-12. And that’s being optimistic. Wouldn’t surprise me 2-14 assuming we can play all the games.

looking at schedules I don’t think Philly gets to 6 wins....they have it pretty rough

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Dallas goes 8-8
NY is 5-11
Philly is 4-11-1
Wash is 4-12

go look at the games, and do the math....its kinda scary if we play how we did against pit against the nfce....

in two week from right now....if we are sitting at 4-7 and our nfce bretheran have lost then im going to repost this...

if not, just chalk it up to drinking too much on a sunday....and ive been on team tank....
It’s sad what the great Carson Wince and the Eagles have done in the absence of Dak. They have given every team hope they can win the NFC East. There is no evidence that we will win more the two games the rest of the season. Dak is not walking through that door.

Jipper

Reaction score
It’s sad what the great Carson Wince and the Eagles have done in the absence of Dak. They have given every team hope they can win the NFC East. There is no evidence that we will win more the two games the rest of the season. Dak is not walking through that door.

Who the heck knows....we might not win another game, we might win 2 we might win 6....too many unknowns and the East is just so bad

if we play like we did against Pittsburgh we’re going to win some games....that is for sure

Gaede

Reaction score
We are such suckers. All it took was a week of us not completely sucking (because we didn't play) to make us go from 3rd worst in the NFL to winning the division.

How's this? Even though the opportunity is there to win it, the other three bad teams, as bad they are, still have a better chance than us

foofighters

Reaction score
Dallas goes 8-8
NY is 5-11
Philly is 4-11-1
Wash is 4-12

You're posting privileges should be taken away for 5 months...